Reviews for The Necklace Of Cleopatra
Crystallea1321 chapter 14 . 4/7/2013
Good! That was cute! I liked it. Very adorable and fitting.
Crystallea1321 chapter 1 . 4/7/2013
Um, fabulous start, but you said this was edited and all, so I figured that meant you wouldn't mind if I pointed out the one and only grammar/spelling error I found, just so you were aware of it this time around, namely, I the ninth paragraph from the bottom you have don instead of down, nothing huge, just thought you might like to know. Anyways, it's fabulous other than that. I'm just being nit-picky. I actually love it so far...even if I have only read the first chapter. Good job.
Kili chapter 14 . 2/6/2012
Oh cool, an update! too bad it's over though. nice story!
irshgirl chapter 4 . 2/5/2012
Loved the fight with evy and rick...jealous rick is always fun toread and hmm, meance aboard the ship. Whos' mummy are they dealing with now ? Cleopatra's army. i wonder .
irshgirl chapter 3 . 2/5/2012
so the mystery begins and anxious to see how her story ties in with Evy and rick's latest quest ..intriguing .
irshgirl chapter 2 . 2/5/2012
Hmm interestingcast of characters and i can see the search will be interesting with this mix.
irshgirl chapter 1 . 2/5/2012
A cursed necklace..oogling three women and no mummies on this peaceful trip. has the feel of the ages and already enjoying it ..good job.
irshgirl chapter 14 . 2/5/2012
this was cute . Now im going to have to go back and read from the beginning ..loved the flirty, fun of their banter .
autumndawn33 chapter 14 . 2/5/2012
Aww, I really liked this story. Your a great writer! (:
Kili chapter 13 . 1/9/2012
I just now discoverd this fic and read it all in a day. too bad it's almost over!
Allyn C chapter 12 . 12/22/2011
Please update soon.
autumndawn33 chapter 12 . 12/14/2011
Update soon. ! (:
E.M.Bryant97 chapter 1 . 11/7/2011
Me(being completely obsessed with the mummy movies**) loved loved loved it! You nailed the characters personalities and everything about them! You are an epic writer and if you like mummy stories I will have some uploaded if you want to follow them. Might be a couple days though until I get them on there...
KuroTenshiAkuma chapter 10 . 8/3/2011
At first it was a happy dance for this chapter.

Not it is "NUUUHZ" cuz they gonna die. :3
KuroTenshiAkuma chapter 9 . 8/3/2011
Holy fudge they found it XD