Reviews for JLT's Code Lyoko Season 2
smilelover chapter 5 . 8/25/2014
... ... no words can explean what happened to yumi... she was in her underwear... wow...
smilelover chapter 2 . 8/25/2014
TROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL WHIlLOM IS A TROLL! LOL
SMILELOVER chapter 1 . 8/25/2014
I LOVE YOU
juliaismostawesome-o chapter 57 . 7/16/2012
This is definitely one of your best, but you shouldn't have ended it this way! You could have gone into a post apocalyptic fight against Xana! I mean come on! Aelita deleting herself? That is such a sad ending. You could do better. Just saying.
Code Lyoko chapter 58 . 6/24/2012
dude... amazing stroy. two things though... one ulrich should never date sissy, you anger me and second, that was a sad ending with no aielita, no yumixulrich, and they dont win. it should end with the same future in the story minus the xana take over. you're still an excellent writer
Johnny John Jonathan Johnson chapter 57 . 3/15/2012
It was great until this ending.
thejakfenix chapter 57 . 1/29/2012
Ok so first of all i am a Huge fan code lyoko and think your stories are great. Kind of sad ending though. Code lyoko for ever. :)
OmegaLyoko chapter 57 . 1/21/2012
Well maybe you can do another story based off what happened at the end of season 4? I don't know but I am enjoying reading your code lyoko storys my personal favorite was the season 5 you wrote.
Erik-Silver chapter 57 . 1/18/2012
Interesting ending. Though, if what Aelita did resulted in her never being virtualized and never meeting Jeremy, then there would be no Aelita to go back to do so, thus creating an endless circle.

Any way, a Season 0 sounds pretty cool. :D
Moonlight63 chapter 57 . 1/16/2012
I agree with Omega. I think really liked the start of this chapter but in the end, I didn't care for it. I would have liked it better if you had continued the story past this where the timelines correct themselves and the Lyoko warriors find the data, or something along those lines. To be honest, I have not cared for the past 2 or 3 chapters. This is still a good story overall and I hope you plan on another season of Code Lyoko!
James the Lesser chapter 57 . 1/16/2012
Voice! Sent you a message

Omega! No troll sounding here. Your opinion is a good one. I like that thought. If you liked the last ending better then go with that. If you liked the second ending better then go with that one. Like I said in the A/N I had done different endings for the past two episodes and couldn't decide what I should do. It was tough leaving it as it was and continued with the other last episode. I have no problem with critical reviews as long as they are well thought and spelled correctly, like yours.
OmegaLyoko chapter 57 . 1/16/2012
Ok to be honest, I really didnt like this ending at all. This chapter really shouldnt have existed and you should have left it off at the ending of the last chapter. You wrote a good bitter sweet ending that basicly xana won but the warriors were still going to fight until the end but with this ending it basicly got rid of it and made little sense with how the story was playing itself out. I'm sorry if I sound like a stupid troll but I really didnt like this chapter and would never consider this to be anything more then an alternate ending.
A Small Voice chapter 57 . 1/15/2012
Seriously? You ended it? Just when it was getting good too... :(

Sent from my iPod touch via Pocket Fiction
Erik-Silver chapter 56 . 1/7/2012
Epic! And a day early!
A Small Voice chapter 56 . 1/7/2012
Yay! New Chappie! And fight. Canada is a frozen wasteland of ice and polar bears. They must live in Northern Canada, and this must be winter for that to be true. Sexual discrimination is a sad fact of life. Also, exactly how many girls has Odd done that with? And Ulrich's done it too with Yumi. But Aelita and Jeremie have never done it and Aelita's being expelled for something she never did.

You really like 5s in this chapter. 5 million. 5 months until baby. 5 months until WW3 starts. I wonder if Xana purposefully starts the war while Aelita's in labor. It'd be a great strategic moment.

Interesting way of calling in sick. One way I read about in a book was climbing onto a desk chair and down again repeatedly until you gained a false fever. Then your real parent would call in sick. It's a good thing the Dean isn't listening to this conversation. Then it would get very confusing...

Haha. The students in the library. What do you mean she's not hot?

"Yeah, maybe they all die when Xana takes over." Tsk tsk tsk, Aelita. Killing people and/or wishing them dead are very bad things to do. Bad Aelita Bad.

Lots of year jumping in this chapter. What caused Jeremie's heart to have problems? Giant electric shock from the past? He gets shocked enough that it wouldn't surprise me.

People don't die in the digital sea? Hmm. That's newish.

Nice. Major power surge? How long are they out for? That's important to know.

5 months. 5 months. See? She'll be having babies around the same Xana strikes America. Did you do that on purpose? Why strike America first and not France?

Thanks for updating early! :D