Reviews for Down By the River
CharlieBoneFan chapter 1 . 5/30
I love stories from outside perspectives.
Dan's Brain Twin chapter 1 . 5/19
That was crazy beautiful. Stunning and poetic. I think I'm crying. Thank you so much for this piece xx
FruitySmell chapter 1 . 9/2/2014
Beautiful and perfect. Thank you for sharing this with us. :D
Serenity12 chapter 1 . 2/6/2014
Awwww! You really made my heart go out to this poor boy. A great example of how a first person narrative (and OC at that!) should be handled. I fell in love with him and secretly wanted him to get the girl, even though I love our girl with her River Spirit. This is so unique and lovely. Thank you!
young dawn chapter 1 . 9/15/2013
This was excellent. Outsider points of view are always interesting to explore, and I love how he characterizes Chihiro, noticing all of her little quirks and foibles. Poor guy, but it was a beautiful story all the same.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/25/2013
That's sweet
GreenDrkness chapter 1 . 7/13/2013
That was beautiful and well written I love how you wrote his slowly made infatuation with Chihiro
Keep on the writes
Shuhart chapter 1 . 7/7/2013
I've got no answer from you, so I just translated it. Here you go - /readfic/981842
If you have any objections, please tell. But I think this work needs to be translated, and I really wanted to share it with our part of fandom.
Thanks again for writing this!
Shuhart chapter 1 . 6/30/2013
Wow. It's just... wow. I really like this 3-d person and feel sympathy for him, but I'm immensely relieved to see Chichiro and Haku together.
Can I translate this into Russian? I'll give you a link to it after it's finished.
Ybs chapter 1 . 4/16/2013
Wow, this is such an interesting perspective! I really like it, something different and unusual.
saturnsocks chapter 1 . 2/3/2013
This was beautiful, and i love the idea.
killerose82 chapter 1 . 12/12/2012
you should write more stories like this one
LillySmith chapter 1 . 11/12/2012
This was great next you should do it from a girl or teacher or mom and dads pov
terabithias chapter 1 . 5/3/2012
That was stunning. A beautiful start and finish. Your characterization of Chihiro was wonderful, and the story flows so well. Well done! :)
51 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »