Reviews for Oliver Wood Picture Show
Bella-Tragedia chapter 1 . 8/11/2006
HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA! that made me laugh so much. that was HILARIOUS! are there more parts? i'm gonna go find out. this story is so cool, it made me want to watch rhps.
The Evil Queen of Nowhere chapter 1 . 7/22/2003
Oh this is great. I was really entertaining the whole way. I cant wait for you to finish it! My. Very very cool. I think I need to show this one to my freinds. Tas would love it! I have a feeling that I really need to read somemore of your stuff!
Ella Afleck chapter 1 . 12/7/2002
Oh, this is so amusing.
Blame-it-on-the-penguins chapter 1 . 10/14/2002
LMAO this is great, but what happened to Eddies song? I men it went from Rockys song to the ice pick but noe song from Eddie, Oh well the story is still great, RHPS is one of my all time fav movies and this was funny. Please continue soon I'm putting this in my favs list.
crazy-chica2 chapter 1 . 9/1/2002
LOL! that was so damn funny, i never thought about Rocky Horror/Harry Potter...hehehe love the idea! oh yeah and oliver wood is so much hotter than legolas! :)
The Marauders chapter 1 . 7/18/2002
Replying about the spell-check. . . I have one on my computer, and I always try to go through it and fix Prongs's mistakes. . . but at 3 o'clock in the morning when we're in the middle of making home videos while writing stories like this at the same time, proper spelling isn't high on the list and Prongs just turns the red squigly lines off to save her eyes the torment. Sorry if you couldn't understand it because of that, I'll try to talk some sense into her. Heehee.

~Moony~
grandfunkrev chapter 1 . 7/11/2002
That was pretty scary stuff... Entertaining, since I'd love to see Tom play Riff Raff.. lol. But, get a spell check. And a plot. Richard O'Brien must be twitching wherever he is at this very moment..
The Marauders Revenge chapter 1 . 4/30/2002
Black Paw says: Scary stuff. This is the kind of stuff that would get you killed out my way. But I am still suprised about the lack of reviews. Good... scary but very good.
Serina H chapter 1 . 4/19/2002
I loove the effects that are added by the transvestite... it's just magical and luminous... yummm...legolas... hee hee... let's not go there tho...
Scorpion Lady chapter 1 . 3/21/2002
That was...disturbing...Extremly entertaining, but disturbing...