Reviews for Coincidence
Htf365 chapter 1 . 1/25
Izaya x chair

Id ship it
InSaNiTy chapter 1 . 1/11
Was it deliberate to have a furniture advert at the bottom of the page? No? Just me who has that? Okay then...
the freelance dreamer chapter 1 . 11/13/2014
...i could TOTALLY see izaya doing this xD officially my new favorite izaya-related kinkmeme (not that i've seen any others, but this is hilariously awesome, so that is okay).
pickle ututtingne chapter 1 . 2/20/2014
Okay, I created an AU of this fic, and I put that you own the original version. Though, to be honest, it really doesn't sound like it is based on this story. Back to playing Ib.
No namer44 chapter 1 . 9/26/2013
This was too perfect. XD very entertaining.
Shidou chapter 1 . 12/8/2012
awww, so cute :3
Kauri-chan chapter 1 . 4/19/2012
I love how this fic explains that there is an interesting story of how Izaya bought his office chair. ( )
Bai-Marionette chapter 1 . 4/1/2012
I have done this before...spun endlessly for a near hour spinning...:)

it was fun~
Mikashi Aoyama chapter 1 . 9/5/2011
Ha! Brilliant! I can imagine Izaya actually doing this :3

This reminds me of my own furniture store incident... in which a friend of mine had to save me from a keypad-controlled bed that very much so wanted to eat me.
PwnedByPineapple chapter 1 . 8/19/2011
New. OTP. 3

This was brilliant. And adorable. Much love. xD
imNameless chapter 1 . 3/31/2011
AHAHAH~! my first throught was also IKEA~! LOL~ I really LOVE being there~! it's so much fun~! -especially the chairs~! actually.. I Think All the funiture in my room is from there~ xD the idea of Izaya skipping around in IKEA is hilarious~! i Think i might do it in Izaya cosplay some day~! -Do you btw know how fun it is to play hide-and-seek in there~? x3

Great story~!
L.TeddyBear chapter 1 . 2/22/2011
LOL Izaya and his chair is love! xD

His chair does look really comfortable though. I want to have one just like it, but since I already have two spinning chairs I highly doubt my mom would let me get another one. Haha!

How can he spin so much? I can't even take more than fifteen seconds of constant spinning. LOL
SugarPawz24 chapter 1 . 2/17/2011
Epic xD
Someone off the street chapter 1 . 2/15/2011
Ah, another crack!fic... kind've...

Anyway, ILOVELOVELOVEDIIIT. I loved how like... Everything. That doesn't even make sense, because I loved it so much LOL

GUHD JAWB.