Reviews for The Art Teacher
Zveka chapter 16 . 10/18
Great story :)
Wow! What a wonderful, absolutely mesmerizing, fic! I know I’m way late to the party, but I’m just thanking my luck stars I showed up at all. The characters felt so unique, yet so familiar — I could happily live in this Bella and Edward world for a very long time. You have such a way with your words, I felt like I was Bella looking at the paintings in the galleries :) Thank you so much for not only writing this in the first place, but for continuing to share it with us years later. I’m so glad I got to read this! I look forward to reading this again!
anglelica chapter 15 . 9/13
thank you for sharing this beautiful, raw story. i loved it.
FemenistBellaSwan chapter 16 . 9/5
Wow really loved this! So different and sweet!
Troi-ontheHellmouth chapter 15 . 6/5
Congratulations for this wonderful story! I read it with much interest. I especially like the description of the artwork and the feelings linked to those. I'm sure that if had been an artist I would have appreciated it even more, but it spiked my interest all the same. I would have liked if Bella had shared her past experiences with Edward regarding drug use and wild parties with Rose in her teenage years, it would have been only fair since Edward tells her about his past mistakes. You are a great writer.
Greetings from Italy.
ChristyNwonderland chapter 1 . 5/23
Can I just say how much I loved thi Edward? He was talented.. Enthusiastic.. And completely lost.

Seriously, great story, writing, and loved the originality.

Thank you.
Everleigh Allen chapter 7 . 12/1/2019
Saw the Rembrandt's in Italy! As an artist I totally feel all of this on a level probably missed with other readers.
msmargo chapter 15 . 10/20/2019
Hi. Saw you on Twitter the other feeling down about your writing. It prompted me to come back and read this again. It’s a great story, please don’t be too discouraged. Don’t stop writing! It’s a gift.
Guest chapter 11 . 9/7/2019
oh gad
Guest chapter 5 . 9/7/2019
wait, what just happend?
Guest chapter 3 . 9/7/2019
this spiked my adrenaline too haha
K chapter 2 . 9/7/2019
Damn, im so liking this!
Kath Potter Cullen-H.T chapter 16 . 9/7/2019
That trip made me tired haha this was so good
7,354 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »