Reviews for The Art Teacher
mylittlebakersdozen chapter 16 . 2/10
Hi there! I’ve been out of the fandom for a few years, but decided recently to go back and read a few old favorites. That’s when I found your fic, buried in my Fave list, but never read. (I used that list to store both true faves as well as TBRs.)
Sighhhhhhh. I really liked this story. I was a studio art/art history major in high school, so I knew immediately most of the paintings you referenced. What a sad, blue, melancholy, hopeful story this is. It is a little gem.
Thank you for sharing it with us.
Leo105 chapter 16 . 1/23
Yup, the outtake from his pov was just as amazing. Loved it. Thanks so much for sharing, I really appreciate it!
Leo105 chapter 15 . 1/22
Wow. Just wow. Thank you so much for this absolutely amazing story! I loved it from the very beginning to the very end (although I have yet to read the outtake, but I thought I should review when the story actually ends). It was just so beautiful. You did an extraordinary job, and I enjoyed reading it so so much. So thanks again for spending your time and effort on this, it's more than worth it. May your muse never leave you! *winks*
Stella chapter 16 . 11/14/2017
I loved this! Thank you! I haven't read a twific in so long and this was so good. It rained last night and I cozied up in a blanket, drank tea and read and cried. It was just the therapy I needed. Now I'm hooked again and need to find another. Great writing, and lovely story.
shannon30033 chapter 1 . 11/11/2017
Thanks for another awesome story! Loved it! I liked the Bella POV as much as the ending Edward POV. I would have happily read same story twice in his voice, not something I usually enjoy. I liked how the characters grew and matured and had problems that they solved, real grown-up problems. Thank you. Beautifully written. What happened to Rose?
That'sMzPeachesTYVM chapter 16 . 11/10/2017
I loved every word.
That'sMzPeachesTYVM chapter 15 . 11/10/2017
I so loved this story! I only put it down to work, and
picked right back up. This was SO well written. I am
so glad you shared it with us. It resonates still.
That'sMzPeachesTYVM chapter 13 . 11/10/2017
Oi vey! I KNEW he would win the fellowship.
I thought no Bella should go back with him.
That'sMzPeachesTYVM chapter 12 . 11/10/2017
Yay! The air is finally clear. Now, they have to
build trust, and a life together.
That'sMzPeachesTYVM chapter 11 . 11/9/2017
Yup. I had a feeling he would find her.
That'sMzPeachesTYVM chapter 10 . 11/9/2017
I hope that SOMEONE helps them
find each other...maybe Alice?
That'sMzPeachesTYVM chapter 9 . 11/9/2017
I am freaking out!
I totally love that Bella has stood up to her
motger, and I know she will land on her feet,
but Edward was INWISE to not tell her what
the deal is with his current studio. Even if it
is totally innocent, he should have been up
That'sMzPeachesTYVM chapter 8 . 11/9/2017
Oh, my! That was as sweet as it was hot.
That'sMzPeachesTYVM chapter 7 . 11/9/2017
I do hope that was the death knell for her
‘relationship’ with Alec. He doesn’t love her,