Reviews for The Art Teacher
I think it's laughable how it's always about whether Edward deserves her. does she even deserve him?
she was always a whiny self absorbed princess who didn't deserve him. woe is me.
Jenycullen chapter 16 . 6/14
So so good! Thank you!
Secretrevenge chapter 15 . 5/28
So, so good.
Anasamantha09 chapter 16 . 4/27
So lovely! Very good fic!
anyagal chapter 16 . 4/16
This was beautiful beyond words. Thank you.
SoCalTwiNurse chapter 16 . 3/9
I am a sucker for EPOV so of course I wanted to click 'Next"...gah! Thank you for this!
SoCalTwiNurse chapter 15 . 3/9
Perfect epilogue except I wish it was longer haha. I love that they're so happy together *swoon*
SoCalTwiNurse chapter 14 . 3/9
I read from my kindle so I don't review every chapter, actually, I only review when I really need to tell someone how much I love their work. I wish I would have reviewed every chapter because I had so much to say after each one lol.

This fic made me feel so much. I love how she puts Edward on a pedestal only to realize in the end he's flawed...& she still loves him. I love reading about their instant connection & chemistry...that was my favorite part throughout your story. Sometimes I put off reading a longer story (not that this is bc it's not) but in this case, I am dying that it wasn't longer!

Anyway, you're so talented & I wish you were still writing for the fandom. Hopefully, you're still writing period! Thank you for sharing your story with us!
Pattigirl23 chapter 1 . 2/10
This is a great story, very interesting and emotional. Thank you
Barbell21 chapter 16 . 1/27
This was such a great read! You made me feel everything Bella was feeling, maybe it was cause I could relate but man did I cry while reading this story! I could feel her pain when he left and even when she spoke about her family. Ugh. Loved it! I wish you would’ve expanding more about their life together instead of getting a summary but regardless I loved the journey. Thank you!
moonwinks chapter 16 . 11/17/2020
I just found this treasure and I loved it! I was so proud of Edward to allow himself to be vulnerable after he had almost lost himself. This is the “best and most despicable” Renee I’ve read...what a witch! Phil is so much better as a mature regretful Phillip who truly loves Bella and stands behind her. Thank you for keeping this story posted so I could finally discover it!
Zveka chapter 16 . 10/18/2020
Great story :)
Guest chapter 15 . 9/18/2020
Wow! What a wonderful, absolutely mesmerizing, fic! I know I’m way late to the party, but I’m just thanking my luck stars I showed up at all. The characters felt so unique, yet so familiar — I could happily live in this Bella and Edward world for a very long time. You have such a way with your words, I felt like I was Bella looking at the paintings in the galleries :) Thank you so much for not only writing this in the first place, but for continuing to share it with us years later. I’m so glad I got to read this! I look forward to reading this again!
anglelica chapter 15 . 9/13/2020
thank you for sharing this beautiful, raw story. i loved it.
7,366 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »