Reviews for The Art Teacher
folm chapter 12 . 10/19/2013
Well done, good chapter!
folm chapter 11 . 10/19/2013
Yeah! Edward! Glad you're making rose get help :) and I thought Phil was trying to be a decent guy so glad to see him make an effort.
folm chapter 10 . 10/19/2013
Back to Forks -great idea, and I didn't see it coming!
folm chapter 9 . 10/19/2013
Great story!
folm chapter 8 . 10/19/2013
Wow! And growling Edward is the best Edward.
folm chapter 7 . 10/19/2013
Soooo good!
folm chapter 6 . 10/19/2013
Ooh, the tension is back - your writing makes me feel as tingly as Bella! . And Edward is not a kept man - he's tending bar! Are his muted colors a reflection of bella, brown hair, eyes?
folm chapter 5 . 10/19/2013
Poor rose, I hope she gets a happy ending. I'm not worried for Bella-and I can't wait to see what Edward's been up to . Keeping a low profile in the art world, apparently!
folm chapter 4 . 10/19/2013
One of the best descriptions of a kiss: It's soft sometimes and thorough and absolutely devastating.
Just great writing! Not smutty, just conveys all the yearning!
poor Bella, but a little heartbreak makes a great story, and Edward has to leave, probabefor her own good, knowing him :-
folm chapter 3 . 10/19/2013
Oooh, protective Edward, while fighting his own manly urges. :) so fun to read!
also, sounds like you know about art, too, thanks tor the tutorial.
folm chapter 2 . 10/19/2013
Boy, I can feel the tension coming off the page - I love it! I also enjoy how the characters are modern and human but have some identifying traits we love :-)
folm chapter 1 . 10/19/2013
So intruiging! Can't wait to
mustlovertp chapter 15 . 10/15/2013
Great story, as always! Thank you :) xoxox
twilight Geek chapter 16 . 10/9/2013
WELL WELL WELL... This is my firts time reviewing on your fic hun though I read the entire fanfic, and I must say it was undescribeably "AMAZING". At first the whole art talk kinda ticked me off, but I dont regret continue reading cause you blew me away. PLEASE DO WRITE SOME MORE LOVE YOUR WORK DARLING!
robela chapter 14 . 10/7/2013
Beautiful,perfect story,thank you so much!
7,226 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »