Reviews for The Art Teacher
meepison chapter 15 . 11/10/2013
Lovely ending to a beautiful story! So glad they were able to find their way to each other. You are a wonderful writer!
lostsailor1 chapter 2 . 11/1/2013
Just left the UES and the spence/hedge fund/per se/skyboxification of the world my family inhabits. You nailed it.
stained17 chapter 15 . 10/22/2013
Loved reading this story and I'm so glad I stumbled upon it! :)
folm chapter 15 . 10/19/2013
Such a lovely ending totheir story! You're. wonderful writer - thanks for sharing!
folm chapter 14 . 10/19/2013
Great ending! Really lovely!
folm chapter 13 . 10/19/2013
Loved the nods to the book-wolves in kitchen, waylon and Mrs cope! And Edward having trouble understating sn English accent :)
folm chapter 12 . 10/19/2013
Well done, good chapter!
folm chapter 11 . 10/19/2013
Yeah! Edward! Glad you're making rose get help :) and I thought Phil was trying to be a decent guy so glad to see him make an effort.
folm chapter 10 . 10/19/2013
Back to Forks -great idea, and I didn't see it coming!
folm chapter 9 . 10/19/2013
Great story!
folm chapter 8 . 10/19/2013
Wow! And growling Edward is the best Edward.
folm chapter 7 . 10/19/2013
Soooo good!
folm chapter 6 . 10/19/2013
Ooh, the tension is back - your writing makes me feel as tingly as Bella! . And Edward is not a kept man - he's tending bar! Are his muted colors a reflection of bella, brown hair, eyes?
folm chapter 5 . 10/19/2013
Poor rose, I hope she gets a happy ending. I'm not worried for Bella-and I can't wait to see what Edward's been up to . Keeping a low profile in the art world, apparently!
folm chapter 4 . 10/19/2013
One of the best descriptions of a kiss: It's soft sometimes and thorough and absolutely devastating.
Just great writing! Not smutty, just conveys all the yearning!
poor Bella, but a little heartbreak makes a great story, and Edward has to leave, probabefor her own good, knowing him :-
7,097 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »