Reviews for The Art Teacher
trekgeezer chapter 16 . 9/15/2016
That poor guy. He's doing some serious penance.
trekgeezer chapter 15 . 9/14/2016
This is so good. I really enjoyed it. Thank you.
trekgeezer chapter 6 . 9/14/2016
Well, that was excruciating!
trekgeezer chapter 5 . 9/14/2016
Oh, nooooo! I hope Bella wakes up before it's too late.
trekgeezer chapter 4 . 9/14/2016
This is heartbreaking! Poor Bella, and poor Edward, too. I really hate those cougars right now. Great chapter!
trekgeezer chapter 2 . 9/14/2016
Ah, the sexual tension is quite something! Really enjoying this. I'm glad Bella has Alice. Something tells me she's going to need her. Rosalie is kind of scary.
ladymagna1100 chapter 16 . 7/24/2016
I flagged this story a while back so that I could read it at a later date when I had time. Well, I finally found time to read a new fic and I'm so glad I did. This story was great. I only wish I'd read it sooner.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/21/2016
This is really good so far. Good job!
whyisthat chapter 15 . 6/10/2016
This is amazing. It's probabaly the first time a fic has made me almost cry. Wow.
QueenGB chapter 12 . 4/28/2016
I love your writing you really get us hooked in ;-D I have to say this Bella causes drama all around her like SM's Eclipse Bella. Look in the mirror too hun everyone is at fault.
QueenGB chapter 10 . 4/28/2016
Judgemental Bella strikes again but at least she's free!
QueenGB chapter 7 . 4/28/2016
After this chapter I'm not thinking Edward should be interested in Bella. She seems willing to play the part.
QueenGB chapter 6 . 4/28/2016
Wow Isabella is all lonely and judgmental now. If I your man has no time for you 3 months in...good luck!
QueenGB chapter 5 . 4/28/2016
Sad but this is her expected life great degree to never use only to end up in a loveless marriage to the cheat with the hot artist before your eventual divorce when your husband leaves you for the hot blonde. I hope Bella pushed for her career.
QueenGB chapter 4 . 4/28/2016
Poor Edward I hate that it's art for cock trade to those Bergdorf bitches. I was hoping Bella was wrong about that.
7,268 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »