Reviews for The Art Teacher
Anonymous chapter 16 . 10/21/2015
I thought both of them are just stupid but still enjoyed it very much.
Atwiggs chapter 16 . 10/7/2015
I loved this Fic with all my heart. You are an amazing writer! So talented. You have filled my life with a couple days of beauty and angst and a phenomenal ending. Thanks so much for the glorious escape!

God Bless you luv,
Anita
Atwiggs chapter 9 . 10/6/2015
My God, but I wish she would let him explain! Maybe she was just some jealous bitch and knew exactly what to say to her that morning. Please let them get together where they belong! Damn I wish she would have knocked that bitch mother of hers, off her feet. I wish she would have knocked some teeth out! I hate her so so much! Go get 'um Bella, you can do this girl! ️

See what you do to me? ;)
Atwiggs chapter 8 . 10/6/2015
You are killing me with this...I am speechless after that. Finally...
Atwiggs chapter 6 . 10/6/2015
Oh God! I know they still need each other! Poor Edward! Poor Bella!
Atwiggs chapter 5 . 10/6/2015
Oh my! I just loved Branching Inward! All Edward went thru for nothing! Bella saved him.

Let's just hope this Bella saves this Edward and vise versa!
Atwiggs chapter 4 . 10/6/2015
Poor Bella, but she has to understand that Edward has to keep some kind of pride. He just couldn't hurt her no matter how much he was attracted to her. He probably wants to clear his conscience from the bitches supporting his art so they could fuck him. That has to be such an awful feeling when you are being used. Even if it's consensual. It's dirty. I'm sure he wanted the young sweet, beautiful, intelligent Bella, but he didn't want to "dirty" her. Good for you Edward. ️ Their time will come.
Atwiggs chapter 3 . 10/6/2015
This is my second time reading about this Art genius and this young girl, so much older than her age. I loved this story and just had to read it again! Thanks so much for keeping this posted! I am stuck in bed due to health and you are saving my sanity! God Bless️
Atwiggs chapter 2 . 10/6/2015
You are just amazing!
ebdarcy.qt4good chapter 16 . 10/3/2015
Loved it! Great work!
likeorangepurple chapter 16 . 8/23/2015
Wow! Just finish your story. It's so so so good... I almost can't even won't to stop reading it... It's beautiful story, i love it. I can picture it transform into the movie.
Thank you for writing this story. Keep up the good work!
-Ira from Indonesia x
Fleur50 chapter 16 . 7/24/2015
Wow, j'ai adoré!
Fleur50 chapter 15 . 7/23/2015
Wooooooow
Fleur50 chapter 14 . 7/23/2015
Un vrai conte de fée! J'adore!
Fleur50 chapter 13 . 7/23/2015