Reviews for The Art Teacher
Cullenosopy chapter 1 . 11/9/2010
Im reeeeeeeely liking this first chapter. Can't wait for more.

Thanks!
carrie3101 chapter 1 . 11/9/2010
OH MY GOD. I have no idea where you're taking me, but I am hopping on board for the ride! The incredible tension and heat you've built in JUST THE FIRST CHAPTER is amazing. I'm squirming in my seat already. You are truly amazing.
cedward2417 chapter 1 . 11/9/2010
This is so good...I am totally hooked!
ana1973 chapter 1 . 11/9/2010
I like the human high school stories, and yours has got my interest. looking forward to reading more.

-Ana
thewasofshall chapter 1 . 11/9/2010
"He is, without a doubt, the most amazing man I've ever laid eyes on in real life."

I've found this person! And, it's true, I blatantly stared and managed to make myself uncomfortable. But good lord, he was beautiful.
LikeToRead22 chapter 1 . 11/9/2010
Very intriguing start. Bella is more mature than her years...Edward is older and myseterious. You've already built qutie a bit of tension between these two. I'm looking forward to more!
ITeachArtnTX chapter 1 . 11/9/2010
I'm really intrigued!
xlaneyx chapter 1 . 11/9/2010
im really liking this story so far... how often do u plan to update?
jewles622 chapter 1 . 11/9/2010
Wow.. Just wow that was awesome! Seriously I am now officially drawn in and desperately awaiting the next chapter. You did such an amazing job creating chemistry with your characters and making it so you readers would feel just what you characters do. I truly can't wait to find out what happens next! You rock my socks baby 3 Juliana
Skubastine chapter 1 . 11/9/2010
Isabella Dwyer just sounds So foreign to me! It'll take some getting used to, can't wait for the update!
BelleDean chapter 1 . 11/9/2010
Hey there,

Love jaded, spoiled youth. Renee finagling her way up to the top - splendid!

Is Spencer a dig at Spence - just with boys added for entertainment value? I like it.

Cheers,

Belle
justwanttoread chapter 1 . 11/9/2010
I must say that I am captivated by this story - please continue on
Cina's chapter 1 . 11/9/2010
This story just sucked me in right away. Looking forward to see where you take these two.
CraddleROBber chapter 1 . 11/9/2010
I'm hooked. Can't wait for the next update!
redfacedasusual chapter 1 . 11/9/2010
I didn't feel like adding this story to my alerts and favourites without writing a review. I don't think that's fair. This is the first not yet completed story that I have added to my favourites - I usually wait until they're finished but god, there was just something about this story that needed to be added straight away!

It's really quite interesting. If this was a paperback I wouldn't have been able to put it down. Fact. So instead, I couldn't stop reading my screen.

I really can't wait to read more of this story. I love the characters of Bella and Edward - I haven't come across it before. I love reading things that haven't been done before. I love this beggining.
7,132 | « Prev Page 1 .. 451 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 471 .. Last Next »