Reviews for The Art Teacher
vertigo33 chapter 2 . 11/13/2010
Holy wow. Sexual tension has never felt so real
nerac chapter 2 . 11/13/2010
Loving it, babe! I can't believe I forgot to put it on alert. thank goodness I was on Twitter when you updated. :D

Thanks for another wonderful chapter!

pipelynn chapter 2 . 11/13/2010
this is so so good! i am very curious if we will see an EPOV? ooohhh i can just feel all the tension between them. can't stand the cougar moms! dying for something to happen with them although i know its early.

thanks for writing!
KnoKnayme chapter 2 . 11/13/2010
hot! This is one of the better Teacherward student!Bella stories I've read... your take on things is natural and believable... great chapter!
shonla chapter 2 . 11/13/2010
Great chapter.
weedstert chapter 2 . 11/13/2010
Oh ya, loved the can just feel it with your words..made a lump in my throat while reading it. I really enjoyed that!...I can't wait to see how the story develops.

moniquecullen chapter 2 . 11/13/2010
will it be revealed soon how old Edward is? That Mimi Weigert will probably be more trouble than her daughter. She's giving evil looks to a young girl who is actually closer to his age than she is...and she's married! Scandalous tramp.I cant wait to see more of Edward's story.
mujisan chapter 2 . 11/13/2010
I love that tension when they're together. I can totally feel it. I didn't realize it at the time, but I held my breath during the gallery and the slideshow. The energy is amazing. Thanks for the update!
musicdaydreams chapter 2 . 11/13/2010
I have so loving this story already. OMG, the tension between Bella & Edward in class - and I love the reference to canon here - actually fit with the description Bella used for one of Edward's paintings: made me feel uneasy and excited at the same time (just uneasy that someone else would notice something, but mostly excited).

I thought the whole chapter was great - I like Bella choosing to take the subway, just trying to blend in with the rest of the world; she doesn't want to stand out. She's so uncomfortable in this world she's found herself in, so I loved how comfortable she felt with Edward in the gallery.
Comfy Boots chapter 2 . 11/13/2010
Wow i really loved the connection between Edward and Bella in this chapter especially in the gallery. Wondering if there could be Edwards POV somewhere cause im desperate to see whats going on in that mind on his. Update soon :)
JLPinNYC chapter 2 . 11/13/2010
You are going to have us all wound up so tight!

Hope Jane's mom doesn't give Bella any problems...for some reason I don't think she's going to make things easy.

LOVED the chapter, and can't wait for the next! Thanks for sharing with us! ;)

Isannah chapter 2 . 11/13/2010
I'm loving this story already. Of course, I've loved everything you have written so far so this is really no surprise. Can't wait for an update!

alli62 chapter 2 . 11/13/2010
Okay, it's officially one of my favorite new stories. Love this Bella. Has materialistic lifestyle but not materialistic.
moonlightdreamer333 chapter 2 . 11/13/2010
I love stories where chapters get better with the next. I love the way you've shown their chemistry. Gah, they way you're describing the art and they way the art connects with what's happening with the characters is definitely sensual. Yes, it's all so good. That scene in the classroom? That is how you describe electric impulses and touches. I like the way you're developing Bella - mature yet still a believable eighteen-year-old. Great job.
licpa chapter 2 . 11/13/2010
Thank you for another chapter. I love reading stories from the very beginning when it hooks you right in. This second chapter did not disappoint. Looking forward to reading more.
7,226 | « Prev Page 1 .. 451 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 471 .. Last Next »