Reviews for The Art Teacher
Lettersie17 chapter 2 . 11/13/2010
Woah!

Loving the ust in this so far!

Edward is totally into her. Im interested to see more of his background.
linz832 chapter 2 . 11/13/2010
Loved it
2402a chapter 2 . 11/13/2010
I can't believe I allowed myself to get hooked on 2 chapters! But I did because it's awesome!
PiscesFish03 chapter 2 . 11/13/2010
Wow, ust! Thx for writing.
yumali8di chapter 2 . 11/13/2010
I am really enjoying this so far. I like this type of Bella who seem to be quietly passionate. Much like I imagine the art world to be.
ChocolateLover82 chapter 2 . 11/13/2010
Such a big connection there between Edward and Bella. It's too bad that her world won't see it that way. Word will probably get around Renee at some point and she sure will have a fit about it.

Love how he's the only one that really sees her. She is different and even Alice is. I like that friendship as well.

I just hope this story doesn't end exactly like the song that inspired it, lol. It will be hard for them if they want to be together in the future tho.
waitingontoday chapter 2 . 11/13/2010
I can't wait to see where this goes! I'm really enjoying it! xx
Cullenary chapter 2 . 11/13/2010
great chapter-your doing a great job of building these characters' personalities uniquely so which will be pertinent to where this story goes...i am feeling distinct character traits in both of them and I think it is really going to make this story a good one ;-) Thanks for writing!xoxoxoxoxooxxo
CRob25 chapter 2 . 11/13/2010
This has quickly become one of my favorite fics to read. My husband is currently giving me the stink eye for ignoring him and the Gator game in order to read it. lol I cannot wait to read more. ;)
AllThingsEdward chapter 2 . 11/13/2010
I'm amazed at your ability to write 1 chapter and have readers already hooked to continue on. Only 2 chapters in and I am already anxious for more updates- looking forward to them. However; being a faithful reader of yours I am not surprised. :)
berrywoman84 chapter 2 . 11/13/2010
I'm falling in love with both of these characters. The UST is amazing, and I hope it continues. At least until the end of the school year. :) Edward must be going crazy trying to control his feelings. Will we see an EPOV soon?
AliceDances01 chapter 2 . 11/13/2010
The UST is building beautifully. I want to know more about Edward, though. Will we ever get his POV?
austenlover chapter 2 . 11/13/2010
A truly fabulous chapter. Keep up the great work!
barbarito chapter 2 . 11/13/2010
Yay! So excited for the update! Loved that she went to the gallery to see his work! Holy hell! The tension is palpable between them!
annasaurusss chapter 2 . 11/13/2010
The UST is incredible. Your stories seriously blow my mind with how incredibly they are. can't wait to read more.
7,307 | « Prev Page 1 .. 452 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 472 .. Last Next »