Reviews for The Art Teacher
mommymac0508 chapter 2 . 11/13/2010
I love love love it so good more I need more

Update soon
Rinou chapter 2 . 11/13/2010
Nice start! I'm really looking forward the next chapters! Thanks for your fic'
hmregan13 chapter 2 . 11/13/2010
What an intense chapter! You've done an amazing job of capturing their energy and chemistry. I can't wait to see where you take this!
babylopez2008 chapter 2 . 11/13/2010
There's these parts where it gets soo intense and it's like I have to read it all at once, no stopping whatsoever. And when I get to the bottom, it's like I can breathe.

Is that weird? Lol.

Ugh Cougars... not attractive like that especially with their plasticness and the way you can smell their desperateness.
o0S0o chapter 2 . 11/13/2010
WOW! great chapter...loved the intensity between them. this just popped into my mind, but later on when edward and bella DO get together (because im assuming they will) bella could ask him what gave him the motivation to ask her out and he could say that there is no apple store for two miles from the gallery or something, just to highlight that he knows she was there for hix art show.

cant wait to see what happens next...UPDATE SOON!
SAPPHIRESPARKLES chapter 2 . 11/13/2010
I'm so getting into this story, I loved the first chapter and I love this one even more and I must just say, this Edward is so hot! Seriously I love it all! I NEED the next chapter now! haha, I adore all of your stories and I can't wait for my next chapter alert :) :)
faireyfan chapter 2 . 11/13/2010
Gah! Once again you've made me breathless with your words. I think if you look up UST in the (Urban) Dictionary it will just direct you to this chapter. It was so thick you could slice it and serve it with whipped cream. I didn't know how you could top the first chapter, but you did. Thank you so much for this story.
kdesign23 chapter 2 . 11/13/2010
LOVE!
CraddleROBber chapter 2 . 11/13/2010
I am so loving this! Absolutely can't stand Mrs. Weigert. Edward is great. The chemistry between Bella and Edward is great. Anxious for the next update!
my1edward chapter 2 . 11/13/2010
Gah! The UST is so thick here! It's very interesting that Alice picked up on how Bella looked at Edward. I'm glad Bella is genuinely taken by Edward's art, that it speaks to her. I liked your description of his large painting and how it made her feel. I wonder what inspires him when he paints. Great chapter!
Twiggalina chapter 2 . 11/13/2010
This story is so great.I just love the intensity between these two.I can't wait to read more!
vertigo33 chapter 2 . 11/13/2010
Holy wow. Sexual tension has never felt so real
nerac chapter 2 . 11/13/2010
Loving it, babe! I can't believe I forgot to put it on alert. thank goodness I was on Twitter when you updated. :D

Thanks for another wonderful chapter!

xoxo

~caren
pipelynn chapter 2 . 11/13/2010
this is so so good! i am very curious if we will see an EPOV? ooohhh i can just feel all the tension between them. can't stand the cougar moms! dying for something to happen with them although i know its early.

thanks for writing!
KnoKnayme chapter 2 . 11/13/2010
hot! This is one of the better Teacherward student!Bella stories I've read... your take on things is natural and believable... great chapter!
7,252 | « Prev Page 1 .. 452 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 472 .. Last Next »