Reviews for The Art Teacher
jewles622 chapter 1 . 11/9/2010
Wow.. Just wow that was awesome! Seriously I am now officially drawn in and desperately awaiting the next chapter. You did such an amazing job creating chemistry with your characters and making it so you readers would feel just what you characters do. I truly can't wait to find out what happens next! You rock my socks baby 3 Juliana
Skubastine chapter 1 . 11/9/2010
Isabella Dwyer just sounds So foreign to me! It'll take some getting used to, can't wait for the update!
BelleDean chapter 1 . 11/9/2010
Hey there,

Love jaded, spoiled youth. Renee finagling her way up to the top - splendid!

Is Spencer a dig at Spence - just with boys added for entertainment value? I like it.

Cheers,

Belle
justwanttoread chapter 1 . 11/9/2010
I must say that I am captivated by this story - please continue on
Cina's chapter 1 . 11/9/2010
This story just sucked me in right away. Looking forward to see where you take these two.
CraddleROBber chapter 1 . 11/9/2010
I'm hooked. Can't wait for the next update!
redfacedasusual chapter 1 . 11/9/2010
I didn't feel like adding this story to my alerts and favourites without writing a review. I don't think that's fair. This is the first not yet completed story that I have added to my favourites - I usually wait until they're finished but god, there was just something about this story that needed to be added straight away!

It's really quite interesting. If this was a paperback I wouldn't have been able to put it down. Fact. So instead, I couldn't stop reading my screen.

I really can't wait to read more of this story. I love the characters of Bella and Edward - I haven't come across it before. I love reading things that haven't been done before. I love this beggining.
Hadley Hemingway chapter 1 . 11/9/2010
Wow - this is an excellent start - you've got me hook, line, and sinker! But then, you usually do...I'm excited to continue with this - thanks!
Cullenary chapter 1 . 11/9/2010
Well my dear, once again you got me-hook, line and sinker...captivating, passionate...at first I was hoping it wasn't gonna play off Art School Confidential, but shame on me for even goin there-it's YOU writing...I should have known! Can't wait to see where this goes-for the record, I myself was an Art major in College..."Ophelia" is indeed something I could see Bella relating to. Nice job!

Thanks for writing! xoxoxooxoxoxoxoxoxoxo
Lily-Girl'88 chapter 1 . 11/9/2010
I love the art Aspect of it. Seems like bellas life hasn't been all rainbows and sunshines. I am wondering what happened to Charlie. It seemed like Edward knew her from somewhere with those looks he gave her. I cant wait to see what you do with this story and how bella finds her true self..
barburella chapter 1 . 11/9/2010
Ok, this is intense. Well, the first chapter was, anyway.

I love that painting. So beautiful.
JustSu chapter 1 . 11/9/2010
Wow! Pretty good begenning, I think. I hope you are going to update soon, cause tastes bloody amazing!

See you soon!

Besitos.
GarnettVII chapter 1 . 11/9/2010
New story! And I wonder what is going on with Mr. Edward... Did he know her from before? What happened to Charlie? By the way, this Renee was pretty scary... Thanks!
SybilShack chapter 1 . 11/9/2010
Your new story holds all the promise of the greatness of your previous well-loved stories. Thanks for writing and sharing your stories with us. We are very lucky ... we really are.
lita505 chapter 1 . 11/9/2010
Great first chapter! I love the art aspect and as a native New Yorker it's nice to have a connection to the references. Your writing is amazing and I can't wait for the next chapter!
7,139 | « Prev Page 1 .. 452 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 472 .. Last Next »