Reviews for The Art Teacher
weedstert chapter 1 . 11/10/2010
I really enjoyed that! I love the idea of an unexplainable attraction. I also like the fact that Bella is a square peg in a round hole. She's taken quite a risk baring her sole like this. I did something similar while in school. This is fascinating to me. I am looking forward to the next chapter :)
mllebojangles chapter 1 . 11/10/2010
DAAAMN. i really, really, REALLY am liking this one. hot art-appreciating edward ... good one there. :-) i can't wait for more!
miamama9598 chapter 1 . 11/10/2010
Wow, I like this. I'm inspired by Rufus W, too. I love the artsy aspect of this. Thanks!
Burntcore chapter 1 . 11/10/2010
Wow... loved it! Very interesting... the young mysterious art teacher and the upper crust people... desperate housewives meet 90210? LOL Can't wait to see where this goes.
beckybrit chapter 1 . 11/10/2010
Ooh that was awesome. I wish I'd joined it about 5 chapters in so i could read more! lol.

Its a cut-throat world she lives in, I cant wait to see wat happens next.

Loved it.
Sari9 chapter 1 . 11/10/2010
I love that song and your story really evokes the mood of it for me. Thanks!
mommymac0508 chapter 1 . 11/10/2010
I love it so mind opening (about the art not spoiled

Rich kids) so good update soon
Nonita chapter 1 . 11/10/2010
So far so good...Looking forward to the next one!

Maribel
pjarrell chapter 1 . 11/10/2010
KEEP those chapters coming baby! I love your work!
mommy2kh chapter 1 . 11/10/2010
I'm so excited for this story! I love a good HS story! In fact, I was watching The Social Network last night and it made me think that I need a rich-kid HS type story and I didn't even realize that TAT would fit - can't wait for the next update!
LOLO 5-0 chapter 1 . 11/10/2010
so far so good
melg0510 chapter 1 . 11/10/2010
I'm really keen to get see how Edward knows Bella.

I love all your work, so I'm sooper keen to see how this unfolds.
KimberlyAnnT chapter 1 . 11/10/2010
Looking forward to more please..
belladonna1472 chapter 1 . 11/10/2010
This is great - I'm a sucker for private school fics. The class themes and pressures you highlight are still pertinent for some of my friends, and HS was a while ago! It's easy for me to relate to.

I'm intrigued by the set-up here with Edward. It makes me recall some situations from HS (not me personally), and that wonder/forbidden element that girls like Bella would experience. Thanks for writing.
fanfictionalcolic chapter 1 . 11/10/2010
wouahhh the firts chapter is already so intense.

I quite couldn't breath while reading it.

I hope you plan to update soon because I can't wait to see the next chapter.

Do you plan som EPOV? It could be interesting to be in his mind when he reads Bella'essay.

Tnahks a lot.