Reviews for The Art Teacher
Nomsterli chapter 1 . 11/10/2010
Dear Spanglemaker9,

Seems to be very promidong story with a touch of 'Cruel Intentions' and 'Gossip Girl'. I like the way you describe Isabella, it gives reader an impression she knows her. Looking forward for the upcoming chapters!

Sincerely,

M
Nomsterli chapter 1 . 11/10/2010
Dear Spanglemaker9,

Sincerely,

M
Kefe chapter 1 . 11/9/2010
This was...intriguing. Very intriguing.

I've never read any of your stories before, though, they are on my to read list, so I'm not exactly familiar with your writing.

However, the beginning of the story grabbed me. Not only that, but you have an incredible way of describing scenes. You really account for every little detail, and that sets the atmosphere for reading and makes it vivid in the mind of the reader. It's the little details. For instance, the scene with Rosalie on the hallway walking and then meeting Royce in this subtle manner. Then fast forward to the intense scene with Edward. The description of how his eyes catch a glance of her before they moved swiftly. I don't know. I was so captured by your words and that kept me going because I just had to see what happened next.

And that's an interesting painting for Bella to choose. With the kind of relationship she has with her parents, how she feels about the people surrounding her. She's drowning but can't do anything about it. Almost as if she's stuck and she feels that she doesn't fit in.

Can't wait to see what happens with her and Edward and what kind of interaction they have about that painting. Perhaps, he'll see something different in her that's not in the rest.

Thank you for writing this!
bemily chapter 1 . 11/9/2010
I am in.
alli62 chapter 1 . 11/9/2010
I like it. A lot. Don't know where it's going but I look forward to the next update.
AG0418 chapter 1 . 11/9/2010
What a fantastic start! Wow, I think I felt every emotion that passed through Bella. Amazing. This story already has such a different feel to it, I can't wait to find out more :)
Eternally Addicted chapter 1 . 11/9/2010
can't wait to see where this goes.
Cullenosopy chapter 1 . 11/9/2010
Im reeeeeeeely liking this first chapter. Can't wait for more.

Thanks!
carrie3101 chapter 1 . 11/9/2010
OH MY GOD. I have no idea where you're taking me, but I am hopping on board for the ride! The incredible tension and heat you've built in JUST THE FIRST CHAPTER is amazing. I'm squirming in my seat already. You are truly amazing.
cedward2417 chapter 1 . 11/9/2010
This is so good...I am totally hooked!
ana1973 chapter 1 . 11/9/2010
I like the human high school stories, and yours has got my interest. looking forward to reading more.

-Ana
thewasofshall chapter 1 . 11/9/2010
"He is, without a doubt, the most amazing man I've ever laid eyes on in real life."

I've found this person! And, it's true, I blatantly stared and managed to make myself uncomfortable. But good lord, he was beautiful.
LikeToRead22 chapter 1 . 11/9/2010
Very intriguing start. Bella is more mature than her years...Edward is older and myseterious. You've already built qutie a bit of tension between these two. I'm looking forward to more!
ITeachArtnTX chapter 1 . 11/9/2010
I'm really intrigued!
xlaneyx chapter 1 . 11/9/2010
im really liking this story so far... how often do u plan to update?
7,169 | « Prev Page 1 .. 453 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 473 .. Last Next »