Reviews for The Art Teacher
Anita1978 chapter 2 . 11/13/2010
After reading all of your stories, there is really nothing smart to say, you left me speechless, well almost.I bow to you, this is so beautiful written and i can't wait for this to continue.3
happymelt chapter 2 . 11/13/2010
i have to go turn down the thermostat stat! :)

loved the part with her and e at the gallery. gah! you could cut the air with a knife there at the end...things are officially on a low simmer.

can i just say i think you're one-upping yourself here? i loved, loved, loved the wedding party (and red umbrella-ella-ella)...loved, but i'm digging the viceral reaction i get reading these opening chapters. like, whoosh. crazy!

thanks for the update! xoxox
Katie1824 chapter 2 . 11/13/2010
I'm really excited to see where this goes. Your writing is so great. I feel like I was standing right there in the gallery with them.

Great update! :)
sarahlouise80 chapter 2 . 11/13/2010
its awesome love sexual tension between them is like a volcano ready to soon.
kaycross1184 chapter 2 . 11/13/2010
You are an amazing writer. You know how I know that? Because I'm not big on art, and you're making me want to go out and visit an art museum. Have you studied art yourself? Are Edward's works based on something you've seen? Or is it all just out of your head? Cause "wow" is about the only thing I can think of to describe what I feel about this chapter.

Update soon please!
ILuvFanFic1011 chapter 2 . 11/13/2010
Loving this so much. You are a fantastic writer. This story reminds me of the song by the Police, "Dont Stand So Close to Me". Can't wait for more. :)
Parker137 chapter 2 . 11/13/2010
I read chapter one on Monday and thought about it all day. I listened to The Art Teacher several times as well. I guess I was just in the right mood to obsess :-).

The writing and characters are intriguing. I went to art school so the subject matter is interesting to me. I just love this so far and the update timed so nicely with nap time this afternoon! Thank you so much.
rsher1111 chapter 2 . 11/13/2010
nice chapter...good build up as usual. Can't wait to see where this is all going...
Bratty-Vamp chapter 2 . 11/13/2010
You have me in the palm of your pretty little hand. Lead me where you will. :)
kmfroggi chapter 2 . 11/13/2010
this is soooo a swoon worthy story, i LOVE it! great 2nd chapter
isalovely chapter 2 . 11/13/2010
Just went to a gallery in Chelsea last week and wished it was this electric! Can't wait for the update.
barburella chapter 2 . 11/13/2010
Talk about UST.

And that cougar with her cougar friend? I live in NYC, and even though it's fiction, it's SO like reality here. In these circles, it's astounding what people allow themselves to do and act. It's ridiculous.
Skrye chapter 2 . 11/13/2010
Great continuation, totally did not disappoint.

This story definitely lives up to all of your other fantastic stuff.
nurseroxy chapter 2 . 11/13/2010
I am so hooked on this story already. I love their energy, the slide show scene gave me tingles too.
dreampills chapter 2 . 11/13/2010
gross - trophy wives on the prowl.
7,224 | « Prev Page 1 .. 453 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 473 .. Last Next »