Reviews for The Art Teacher
Skubastine chapter 1 . 11/9/2010
Isabella Dwyer just sounds So foreign to me! It'll take some getting used to, can't wait for the update!
BelleDean chapter 1 . 11/9/2010
Hey there,

Love jaded, spoiled youth. Renee finagling her way up to the top - splendid!

Is Spencer a dig at Spence - just with boys added for entertainment value? I like it.

Cheers,

Belle
justwanttoread chapter 1 . 11/9/2010
I must say that I am captivated by this story - please continue on
Cina's chapter 1 . 11/9/2010
This story just sucked me in right away. Looking forward to see where you take these two.
CraddleROBber chapter 1 . 11/9/2010
I'm hooked. Can't wait for the next update!
redfacedasusual chapter 1 . 11/9/2010
I didn't feel like adding this story to my alerts and favourites without writing a review. I don't think that's fair. This is the first not yet completed story that I have added to my favourites - I usually wait until they're finished but god, there was just something about this story that needed to be added straight away!

It's really quite interesting. If this was a paperback I wouldn't have been able to put it down. Fact. So instead, I couldn't stop reading my screen.

I really can't wait to read more of this story. I love the characters of Bella and Edward - I haven't come across it before. I love reading things that haven't been done before. I love this beggining.
Hadley Hemingway chapter 1 . 11/9/2010
Wow - this is an excellent start - you've got me hook, line, and sinker! But then, you usually do...I'm excited to continue with this - thanks!
Cullenary chapter 1 . 11/9/2010
Well my dear, once again you got me-hook, line and sinker...captivating, passionate...at first I was hoping it wasn't gonna play off Art School Confidential, but shame on me for even goin there-it's YOU writing...I should have known! Can't wait to see where this goes-for the record, I myself was an Art major in College..."Ophelia" is indeed something I could see Bella relating to. Nice job!

Thanks for writing! xoxoxooxoxoxoxoxoxoxo
Lily-Girl'88 chapter 1 . 11/9/2010
I love the art Aspect of it. Seems like bellas life hasn't been all rainbows and sunshines. I am wondering what happened to Charlie. It seemed like Edward knew her from somewhere with those looks he gave her. I cant wait to see what you do with this story and how bella finds her true self..
barburella chapter 1 . 11/9/2010
Ok, this is intense. Well, the first chapter was, anyway.

I love that painting. So beautiful.
JustSu chapter 1 . 11/9/2010
Wow! Pretty good begenning, I think. I hope you are going to update soon, cause tastes bloody amazing!

See you soon!

Besitos.
GarnettVII chapter 1 . 11/9/2010
New story! And I wonder what is going on with Mr. Edward... Did he know her from before? What happened to Charlie? By the way, this Renee was pretty scary... Thanks!
SybilShack chapter 1 . 11/9/2010
Your new story holds all the promise of the greatness of your previous well-loved stories. Thanks for writing and sharing your stories with us. We are very lucky ... we really are.
lita505 chapter 1 . 11/9/2010
Great first chapter! I love the art aspect and as a native New Yorker it's nice to have a connection to the references. Your writing is amazing and I can't wait for the next chapter!
CarrickBeau chapter 1 . 11/9/2010
It's amazing! I'm totally hooked already!
7,168 | « Prev Page 1 .. 454 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 474 .. Last Next »