Reviews for The Art Teacher
KnoKnayme chapter 2 . 11/13/2010
hot! This is one of the better Teacherward student!Bella stories I've read... your take on things is natural and believable... great chapter!
shonla chapter 2 . 11/13/2010
Great chapter.
weedstert chapter 2 . 11/13/2010
Oh ya, loved the attraction...you can just feel it with your words..made a lump in my throat while reading it. I really enjoyed that!...I can't wait to see how the story develops.

Thanks!

WendyT
moniquecullen chapter 2 . 11/13/2010
will it be revealed soon how old Edward is? That Mimi Weigert will probably be more trouble than her daughter. She's giving evil looks to a young girl who is actually closer to his age than she is...and she's married! Scandalous tramp.I cant wait to see more of Edward's story.
mujisan chapter 2 . 11/13/2010
I love that tension when they're together. I can totally feel it. I didn't realize it at the time, but I held my breath during the gallery and the slideshow. The energy is amazing. Thanks for the update!
musicdaydreams chapter 2 . 11/13/2010
I have so loving this story already. OMG, the tension between Bella & Edward in class - and I love the reference to canon here - actually fit with the description Bella used for one of Edward's paintings: ...it made me feel uneasy and excited at the same time (just uneasy that someone else would notice something, but mostly excited).

I thought the whole chapter was great - I like Bella choosing to take the subway, just trying to blend in with the rest of the world; she doesn't want to stand out. She's so uncomfortable in this world she's found herself in, so I loved how comfortable she felt with Edward in the gallery.
Comfy Boots chapter 2 . 11/13/2010
Wow i really loved the connection between Edward and Bella in this chapter especially in the gallery. Wondering if there could be Edwards POV somewhere cause im desperate to see whats going on in that mind on his. Update soon :)
JLPinNYC chapter 2 . 11/13/2010
You are going to have us all wound up so tight!

Hope Jane's mom doesn't give Bella any problems...for some reason I don't think she's going to make things easy.

LOVED the chapter, and can't wait for the next! Thanks for sharing with us! ;)

Jenn
Isannah chapter 2 . 11/13/2010
I'm loving this story already. Of course, I've loved everything you have written so far so this is really no surprise. Can't wait for an update!

~Isannah
alli62 chapter 2 . 11/13/2010
Okay, it's officially one of my favorite new stories. Love this Bella. Has materialistic lifestyle but not materialistic.
moonlightdreamer333 chapter 2 . 11/13/2010
I love stories where chapters get better with the next. I love the way you've shown their chemistry. Gah, they way you're describing the art and they way the art connects with what's happening with the characters is definitely sensual. Yes, it's all so good. That scene in the classroom? That is how you describe electric impulses and touches. I like the way you're developing Bella - mature yet still a believable eighteen-year-old. Great job.
licpa chapter 2 . 11/13/2010
Thank you for another chapter. I love reading stories from the very beginning when it hooks you right in. This second chapter did not disappoint. Looking forward to reading more.
twibrarian88 chapter 2 . 11/13/2010
I really like your characterization of Bella so far. It's hard to retain self-awareness like that in the face of all the excess.
marigold123 chapter 2 . 11/13/2010
"I soak up every word like they're little drops of him which, in a way, they are. Every word he says about his art is a word about him, another very little piece of him that makes up the very big picture. I revel in it, marveling in this moment, him standing next to me, talking only to me about what goes on in his head and heart." I really the the way you show the pull that Bella has for Edward. I liked the way Edward talked to Bella, she felt a part of his world...that is until Mrs Weigart showed up to make reality rear it's ugly head.

"He stays in the back of the room for the rest of the lecture, just a foot away from me, and I imagine that it's because he felt that too, and wants to stay close. The idea that he might be feeling the same intoxicating energy that I feel makes me giddy and overwhelmed. I don't know what to do with the knowledge. I can't even admit that I know it, because I might be wrong. Except that he touched me and lingered when he didn't have to. That was real." These emotions and feelings that you show us are overwhelming...just as they are for Bella. Edward dominates her world. Alice sees it. What will Bella do about it?

I really am enjoying how you revealing these characters to us. Thank you for writing.
MillieD chapter 2 . 11/13/2010
oh my oh my! God the intensity between these two is amazing. I loved their time in the art gallery but most of all I loved how he just couldnt stay away from her in the classroom. One foot away. Shoot I was nerve-wrecked and I wasnt even there. Seems like Edward is going to be the first one to make a move. I cant wait for more. I love this story :) Awesome as always!
7,268 | « Prev Page 1 .. 454 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 474 .. Last Next »