Reviews for The Art Teacher
MillieD chapter 2 . 11/13/2010
oh my oh my! God the intensity between these two is amazing. I loved their time in the art gallery but most of all I loved how he just couldnt stay away from her in the classroom. One foot away. Shoot I was nerve-wrecked and I wasnt even there. Seems like Edward is going to be the first one to make a move. I cant wait for more. I love this story :) Awesome as always!
Sunfeathers chapter 2 . 11/13/2010
Guh ... the tension is just palpable, the way you describe the atmosphere between them - so heated and full of mutual intrigue - it had MY hairs standing up on my neck! I'm thrilled she's sensing an interest on his part (and I think she's absolutely right, he's definitely interested) but of course I'm nervous for her too. She's so innocent and her feelings are so vulnerable. He's older, possibly involved with (and/or beholden to) other (older) women ... but that of course lends the perfect edge of potential angst to this sweet, sexy fic ...

Loving this, bb - thanks so much for the update. :)
edmom chapter 2 . 11/13/2010
loved it
Cullenosopy chapter 2 . 11/13/2010
Whew! There was some seriously heavy UST going on in that room. I can't wait to see what he's going to do about it.

Thanks!
LibraryLady08 chapter 2 . 11/13/2010
It's just rivoting, I can see why there would be a lot of response. :)

-MJ
ShadowFax999 chapter 2 . 11/13/2010
I have no idea why in this chapter, Edward seems a bit... creepy lol. Maybe I'm picturing him too much as a person in authority that can easily influence or as some old dude in a tweed jacket *insert Remus Lupin fantasy* lol. Perhaps Bella's self consciousness is being projected very clearly, whatever it is I hope it goes away in the next chapter lol. Excellent story!
lisamichelle17 chapter 2 . 11/13/2010
Thank you so much for the update. I enjoyed this chapter. I love that we are learning more about Bella. You are giving us some hints about Edward but he is a mystery to me. A few of my thoughts:

1) A few things that I have picked up about Bella. I hope that I am right on this. She is 18. Her and Rose are growing apart which makes sense because it's high school & because both Bella and Rose are changing in good and bad ways. Bella and Alice's friendship is also slowly becoming closer, partially, because they are not superficial because of their wealth.

2) I also love the interactions between Edward and Bella. Edward is passionate about his art. It showed in how he talked to Bella about his paintings. I loved the fact that Bella listened to him, even though, some of it went over her head. It tells me that she is becoming closer to him because of his passion for art. We also learned that Edward did go to college. At least that tells me he is 23 or 24. He doesn't seem to be fresh out of college, to be honest. I also have to admit that I am not fond of Mimi. She strikes me as a rich snob that just uses men for fun. I am curious if Bella is right about the fact that she thinks that Edward is Mimi's boy toy.

2) I also really loved how the Art Appreciation class went. You gave us huge hints that Edward could be at least attracted to Bella. I loved the subtle touches he gave her. The chemistry they share is powerful and I am sure it will grow in each chapters.

Thank you, again. I look forward to more.
chikodomo chapter 2 . 11/13/2010
love it, your writing is just great.

can't wait for the next chapter

cheers
Chilly Howdy chapter 2 . 11/13/2010
Thanks so much for the update :o) and the cougers are so blantley obvious at what they want! that is just ewwww! Cya next time :o) Chilly x
jamalot chapter 2 . 11/13/2010
Wow - you did not disappoint with chapter 2. You've perfectly captured that nervous energy, that distraction, of a crush - matched with the internal dialogue of "am I imagining that he did that for a reason..." I'm totally transported. Outstanding.
laura-1025 chapter 2 . 11/13/2010
The sexual tension between the 2 of them is palpable and they've barely touched one another. I can only imagine what it'll be like when they finally give into whatever is happening between them and I fully intend to stick around and find out!

Jane's mom and Tori can suck it and back off Bella's man, HA!

Thanks for updating, I am totally hooked and can't wait for the next chapter!
hotmama4jd chapter 2 . 11/13/2010
SO HOW OLD IS EDWARD? Why does that even matter? She is underage right? Ugh. I sort of feel unclean, then remember that I was dating/sexin' an 18 year old when I was 15 almost 16. I loved that boy, although I was still jailbait. Ironically, we broke up when I turned 18 and went to college. Yeah, it is like 10,000 spoons when you just need a knife.

Are you a New Yorker? You are doing pretty good with the NYC stuff.
MaryMc42 chapter 2 . 11/13/2010
Loved the chapter! Loved the quick update! I've been looking forward to more of this story :D I really like stories where they hit it off right away... even if it has to be angsty while they figure things out - I love the instant connection! :D

Thank You!
buffbronze chapter 2 . 11/13/2010
Well this story is officially on my 'get ridiculously excited when it updates' list.

Slow burn...so good.
michelle0526 chapter 2 . 11/13/2010
I love the UST! Don't be so surprised by the story love! You're a phenomenal writer! Looking forward to more!
7,284 | « Prev Page 1 .. 456 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 476 .. Last Next »