Reviews for The Art Teacher
Sailor Silver Moon chapter 1 . 11/8/2010
I really enjoyed The Wedding Party, so I'm pretty interested to see what you'll do with this new premise! Thanks for writing.
kmfroggi chapter 1 . 11/8/2010
this story owns me already and its only 1 chapter! cannot wait for more!
breakawaygirl chapter 1 . 11/8/2010
Wow, that was a really powerful first chapter! It's obvious that Edward sees that there's something different about Bella right from the start. The fact that she's chosen to be truly honest and self-searching in her assignment shows Edward that there's a much deeper facet to her mind.

This school they attend sounds like something out of Gossip Girl! LOL I can't wait to see where you take this.
janshanr chapter 1 . 11/8/2010
Your characterizations of Edward, Bella, and Renee are awesome. :)
polyphany chapter 1 . 11/8/2010
Love it!
Amelia Bedelia chapter 1 . 11/8/2010
Whoa, intense! When Edward showed up, I was stunned by how immediate their reaction was to each other! I figured everyone would be in love with Edward and he may not be drawn to Bella until she did something to attract his attention, but I LOVED how you explained this double take that he did and how he was trying not to focus on her but on the space above her shoulder... and how he specifically pulled out her paper and read that while other people deposited their papers and he called her out on it after class in this quiet voice... great! There's just every sign pointing to how drawn by her he is - I love it!

I may have missed this, but figured I should ask anyway - how old is Edward and Bella? I'm assuming Bella's some sort of junior or senior in high school, right? And if Edward is just brought in from somewhere else and is teaching a seminar... is he really a TEACHER, or is he just, like... a visiting artist? So would it technically be illegal for him and Bella to start anything up? Is he way older than her to the point that it's somewhat borderline creepy...? I hope he's still student/college aged and not too much older...

Great start - you've put out a great foundation for a lot of things and people so far and can't wait to hear more!

Yours truly,

Amelia Bedelia
PiscesFish03 chapter 1 . 11/8/2010
Intriqued. Thx for writing.
AGirlFromEngland chapter 1 . 11/8/2010
Your best work up to date :) Completly in love with the story line and characters :)
risk11111 chapter 1 . 11/8/2010
Am intrigued, very much wanting to see where this will go, but entirely unsure yet.
DeenieMarie86 chapter 1 . 11/8/2010
You got me. Hook, line, sinker :) Loving it already!
Discordant Winter chapter 1 . 11/8/2010
To quote your Bella in The Art Teacher, "I am a lucky girl." I am lucky to have happened upon your writing when you were working on Faking It (a story that I still go back to re-read regularly), and am definitely lucky to have had the opportunity to ready every single one of your fics/collaborations posted here since. I consider ALL of us incredibly lucky to have such a talented and prolific writer – such as yourself – contributing your art for our perusal and enjoyment… Your stories are some of the brightest stars in the Twilight universe, and we are all lucky to have you participating in it!
TessLouise chapter 1 . 11/8/2010
Absolutely sucked in and can't wait for more!
Bratty-Vamp chapter 1 . 11/8/2010
You have me. Completely. :)
roxiegirl chapter 1 . 11/8/2010
This sounds very interesting! I'm on board! Thanks.
Sunsetwing chapter 1 . 11/8/2010
Loving this so far, and I can't wait to see what's up with him and the way he's acting toward Bella.
7,151 | « Prev Page 1 .. 456 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 476 .. Last Next »