Reviews for The Art Teacher
Little Fanpire chapter 1 . 11/13/2010

I like it!

Can't wait for more!
devadasi7 chapter 1 . 11/13/2010
oh my gosh! this is wonderful! i can't wait for the next chapter!
SugarVenom chapter 1 . 11/12/2010
I like the connection and I always love a teacher!
pickwicksociety chapter 1 . 11/12/2010
Damn, you've got me hooked.
Katie1824 chapter 1 . 11/12/2010
This looks very interesting. Can't wait to see what happens.

Great writing! :)
hmregan13 chapter 1 . 11/12/2010
Wow! Love it so far! This promises to be a very interesting read- can't wait for more!
Groundedforlife chapter 1 . 11/12/2010
Wow, that was great! Someone recommended this story to me and although it just started, I love it. How often are you planning to update?

~Ivy~
nvrsrry chapter 1 . 11/12/2010
I'm very excited to read this. I'm an Art History major so there is the obvious appeal to this story for me, however, I've always loved your writing style. I'm very eager to see where you go with this story.
Popquizkid chapter 1 . 11/11/2010
One chapter in and I'm hooked. You, my dear, are amazing. So looking forward to the coming story...
hotmama4jd chapter 1 . 11/11/2010
Whoa. This is really fabulous. I can't wait for the next chapter.
Morecowbelltx chapter 1 . 11/11/2010
I love the way you write. I am anxiously awaiting the next chapter and more interaction between the teacher and the student.
AHotMess chapter 1 . 11/11/2010
I love the layers and depth in your B. I'm sure there's more to your E. The backgroud and storyplot are utterly intriguing.

I can't wait to see where this goes.

xoxo
cyndi407 chapter 1 . 11/11/2010
I'm intrigued...looking forward to reading the next update
cool-gal95 chapter 1 . 11/11/2010
Wow...i am definitely intigued. Thanks so much for posting this so soon. I was already missing your writing after TWP :)

I really liked the chapter. The start was good showing exactly what a 17-yr old girl who never liked this world feels. It was so expressive and I can't wait for more.

I don't live in New York, Neither am I from any kind of high-society circle. So, I am curious, is life on the Upper East Side really like this?
ILuvFanFic1011 chapter 1 . 11/11/2010
This is going to be interesting. Bella is a senior in high school. I'm going to assume she is 18, but is she 17? He is her teacher. How old is he? This could be bad for Edward if he ends up acting on an attraction that he may have. We are still not sure if he is attracted to her in more than a professional manner. We do know that Bella is attracted to him. Can't wait to read more. :)
7,252 | « Prev Page 1 .. 456 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 476 .. Last Next »