Reviews for The Art Teacher
GarnettVII chapter 1 . 11/9/2010
New story! And I wonder what is going on with Mr. Edward... Did he know her from before? What happened to Charlie? By the way, this Renee was pretty scary... Thanks!
SybilShack chapter 1 . 11/9/2010
Your new story holds all the promise of the greatness of your previous well-loved stories. Thanks for writing and sharing your stories with us. We are very lucky ... we really are.
lita505 chapter 1 . 11/9/2010
Great first chapter! I love the art aspect and as a native New Yorker it's nice to have a connection to the references. Your writing is amazing and I can't wait for the next chapter!
CarrickBeau chapter 1 . 11/9/2010
It's amazing! I'm totally hooked already!
sweetpea004 chapter 1 . 11/9/2010
I was so sad when "The Wedding Party" was done, but I'm really looking forward to this! I was nervous that it might be too cliche, with the whole teacher/student thing, but, as always, I can tell you're putting a fresh spin on it.

I can't wait for more!
edwardcu77en7over chapter 1 . 11/8/2010
what a sad life Bella has... what happened to Charlie? why did she take pHil's name?

its a bit upseting a teacher/student relationship but, hey! its Bella and Edward... so I will give it a shot! its not like a big age gap there, right? ;)
nadstar3 chapter 1 . 11/8/2010
I like this opening chapter. Totally different from anything I've ever read on ff. Well done!
profitina chapter 1 . 11/8/2010
Animals can too do art! The "Birds of Paradise" of New Zealand build artistic nests to attract females... and elephants and dolphins have been trained to paint paintings.
SusanQ chapter 1 . 11/8/2010
This is so good - I went to click for the next chapter and remembered that I got in on the ground floor. ;)

Looking forward to where you take this.
ash902 chapter 1 . 11/8/2010
Love the angle on this one...can't wait to read the next chapter!
Cafehopper chapter 1 . 11/8/2010
SO INTRIGUED
CynMar Rom chapter 1 . 11/8/2010
wow, that is intense hon! happy to have youo back!

I can't wait to know what happens in here :D

Much love!
FeathersAndBrokenHeadboards chapter 1 . 11/8/2010
Loving this already :) Will we hear from Edward, too?
Grrlnorth chapter 1 . 11/8/2010
What a wonderful start. I ache for Bella. She is definitely not lucky.
my1edward chapter 1 . 11/8/2010
I'm excited for your new story. I like the intensity between Edward and Bella, and I'm glad it's going to be short-I love novella-length stories. I don't really care for the rich peoples' scene, but then, I don't think Bella does, either.
7,217 | « Prev Page 1 .. 458 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 478 .. Last Next »