Reviews for The Art Teacher
Blue fantaisie chapter 1 . 11/8/2010
Poor little rich girl. Good beginning!
LBJoy chapter 1 . 11/8/2010

You write so beautifully & I can't wait to read what happens next. Love your work!
LBJoy chapter 1 . 11/8/2010

nicford chapter 1 . 11/8/2010
I am such a fan of your writing and your mastery with words. If this first chapter is any indication, we are in for a beautifully written, exhilarating ride! I am buckled in!

jjuliebee chapter 1 . 11/8/2010
Powerful beginning. Love it, thanx for writing
saranic chapter 1 . 11/8/2010
Wow girl, but do you know how to weave a tale.

I always, always, always love your characters and this story is gonna keep that going.

Edward seems so intriguing and the way Bella views him makes my heart go crazy. Bella also has me completely interested.

Thanks for sharing another story with us. Looking forward to this very much.
NeatoBandito chapter 1 . 11/8/2010
Love. More, please?
bellamarie4 chapter 1 . 11/8/2010
Yea! New story! I'm hooked!
rainydayB chapter 1 . 11/8/2010
I'm really liking this story. Not too much snobby-rich-bitch swearing going on, but enough so that she's in character. Most of all, I like how in this story, Bella still sounds like Bella - not some completely new character that's named Bella written by some fifth grader. Anyways, thank you for sharing this. I look forward to an update (hint hint) XD
Twiggalina chapter 1 . 11/8/2010
I LOVE this first chapter!

I can't wait to read more!
vertigo33 chapter 1 . 11/8/2010
sw4nn chapter 1 . 11/8/2010
I loved the first chapter. Can't wait to see what's in store for these two. Thank you for sharing this story with us!
Sunfeathers chapter 1 . 11/8/2010
Gah. I am so excited for this story, spangle, I can hardly stand it! It has all the elements I love ... E & B (natch), an intriguing setting (one I'm not familiar with), and a genuine Bella I love already. And the whole older teacher E/younger student B, forbidden love thing is going to be aaahmazing. ;D

I love that you teased us a little here with a few signs Edward is very aware of Bella. The looks and the recognition. I can't wait to see what kind of relationship they form ... and how it grows/changes through the story. Will we get EPOV too? I'm dying to know what he's thinking - about how he got there (the deal with Mrs. Weigert), the students (particularly the ones that flirt with him) and of course Isabella.

Thank you so much, bb, for writing yet another favorite story of mine!
Cahabalily chapter 1 . 11/8/2010
I wish my Art Appreciation class had inspired me to look at art the way The Art Teacher has. Great job in setting up an intriguing story.
aciepey chapter 1 . 11/8/2010
aaaaah. lovely! I want to thank you for giving us something to read that isn't filled with awful cliches, poorly placed punctuation and wrongful possessive apostrophes. Your writing is a delight to read after stomaching so much sub-par stuff. :)

**runs to look up the Ophelia painting**

I love it when my smut is combined with education. hee hee hee.

Thanks for writing!