Reviews for The Art Teacher
vertigo33 chapter 1 . 11/8/2010
Wow.
sw4nn chapter 1 . 11/8/2010
I loved the first chapter. Can't wait to see what's in store for these two. Thank you for sharing this story with us!
Sunfeathers chapter 1 . 11/8/2010
Gah. I am so excited for this story, spangle, I can hardly stand it! It has all the elements I love ... E & B (natch), an intriguing setting (one I'm not familiar with), and a genuine Bella I love already. And the whole older teacher E/younger student B, forbidden love thing is going to be aaahmazing. ;D

I love that you teased us a little here with a few signs Edward is very aware of Bella. The looks and the recognition. I can't wait to see what kind of relationship they form ... and how it grows/changes through the story. Will we get EPOV too? I'm dying to know what he's thinking - about how he got there (the deal with Mrs. Weigert), the students (particularly the ones that flirt with him) and of course Isabella.

Thank you so much, bb, for writing yet another favorite story of mine!
Cahabalily chapter 1 . 11/8/2010
I wish my Art Appreciation class had inspired me to look at art the way The Art Teacher has. Great job in setting up an intriguing story.
aciepey chapter 1 . 11/8/2010
aaaaah. lovely! I want to thank you for giving us something to read that isn't filled with awful cliches, poorly placed punctuation and wrongful possessive apostrophes. Your writing is a delight to read after stomaching so much sub-par stuff. :)

**runs to look up the Ophelia painting**

I love it when my smut is combined with education. hee hee hee.

Thanks for writing!

Patty
lippylou chapter 1 . 11/8/2010
Hey sweetie

I loved the start to this. I'm dying to find out more about Bella's back story. She's always an outsider even if it's internally (did that make sense)? As always Edward is a mystery, but that's good. I like to unwrap him slowly & enjoy every little bit as it is revealed.

Looking forward to the next chapter.

Annette
trishchar chapter 1 . 11/8/2010
wow!
rebecca's mom chapter 1 . 11/8/2010
I am so excited about your new story...I love it already and can't wait to read more. Edward as an Art Teacher is pure win. I enjoyed how you described him. I see Tyler from RM in my mind.

I really like Bella also. She is different from the rest. I can't wait to read more. THANK YOU!

Aura

xox
jdinh92 chapter 1 . 11/8/2010
Whoo! Another fic from you! I'm so excited. And I loved this just as much as I've loved your other stuff. But hopefully it won't end the way the Rufus Wainwright song does. It won't, right?...Right?
ChampagneAnyone chapter 1 . 11/8/2010
gosh i have tears in my eyes at her pain.

looking forward to more

Ally
jamalot chapter 1 . 11/8/2010
Hmmm, I think I would've given up gym and study hall for this seminar, too! Interesting set-up of the characters and premise; I'm enjoying that wonderful way you have of setting a story in motion. Looking forward to updates!
barbarito chapter 1 . 11/8/2010
That was fabulous and I am so excited to read more of your story!
songster chapter 1 . 11/8/2010
Wow. You've got me hook, line and sinker. You're using one of my most favorite subjects, art history for one, and then there is the bird's eye view of of children inured by a life of wealth and privilege. They are insulated from many of the bumps and disappointments of the unwashed masses, but it is clearly not all fun and games. They are often alone, with no real connection to those who should be most important to them. It is life about surfaces where the inner being can wither and die with nothing real to nourish it.
SweetLovinCullen chapter 1 . 11/8/2010
Oh I loved it! Art teacher Edward is so hot and swoon worthy! I'm gonna love this Edward I can tell already!
timidvampire chapter 1 . 11/8/2010
oh wow...this was a fantastic opening chapter! I reall can not wait to read more. x
7,168 | « Prev Page 1 .. 461 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 .. Last Next »