Reviews for The Art Teacher
MaryMc42 chapter 1 . 11/10/2010
I. Love. It. I think I saw a link for this on ADF...because I can't remember how I got here. I thought it was a one-shot though, and finally towards the end, I'm thinking...this is going to be the fastest lemon in FF history!

BUT! No! I have just stumbled on a REALLY GOOD NEW STORY! I have been looking for more WIPs so that my e-mail will fill up with updates more!

GREAT FIRST CHAPTER!
fanofbones chapter 1 . 11/10/2010
Lovely start. I like the art aspect mixed with our characters.

A hot teacher never hurts.

I haven't read Renee/Bella being rich much. I look forward to it.

fab/vicki
happymelt chapter 1 . 11/10/2010
Holy smokes! This is an amazing opening chapter. Spence, the scene, her home life, her ART TEACHER! Yeah. I'm so in. :)

I felt how despondent Bella felt...and I felt that jolt she felt when she first "experiences"edward...I want more, please!

Thank you, thank you, thank you for giving us something new and lovely to read! xoxox
weedstert chapter 1 . 11/10/2010
I really enjoyed that! I love the idea of an unexplainable attraction. I also like the fact that Bella is a square peg in a round hole. She's taken quite a risk baring her sole like this. I did something similar while in school. This is fascinating to me. I am looking forward to the next chapter :)
mllebojangles chapter 1 . 11/10/2010
DAAAMN. i really, really, REALLY am liking this one. hot art-appreciating edward ... good one there. :-) i can't wait for more!
miamama9598 chapter 1 . 11/10/2010
Wow, I like this. I'm inspired by Rufus W, too. I love the artsy aspect of this. Thanks!
Burntcore chapter 1 . 11/10/2010
Wow... loved it! Very interesting... the young mysterious art teacher and the upper crust people... desperate housewives meet 90210? LOL Can't wait to see where this goes.
beckybrit chapter 1 . 11/10/2010
Ooh that was awesome. I wish I'd joined it about 5 chapters in so i could read more! lol.

Its a cut-throat world she lives in, I cant wait to see wat happens next.

Loved it.
Sari9 chapter 1 . 11/10/2010
I love that song and your story really evokes the mood of it for me. Thanks!
mommymac0508 chapter 1 . 11/10/2010
I love it so mind opening (about the art not spoiled

Rich kids) so good update soon
Nonita chapter 1 . 11/10/2010
So far so good...Looking forward to the next one!

Maribel
pjarrell chapter 1 . 11/10/2010
KEEP those chapters coming baby! I love your work!
mommy2kh chapter 1 . 11/10/2010
I'm so excited for this story! I love a good HS story! In fact, I was watching The Social Network last night and it made me think that I need a rich-kid HS type story and I didn't even realize that TAT would fit - can't wait for the next update!
LOLO 5-0 chapter 1 . 11/10/2010
so far so good
melg0510 chapter 1 . 11/10/2010
I'm really keen to get see how Edward knows Bella.

I love all your work, so I'm sooper keen to see how this unfolds.
7,307 | « Prev Page 1 .. 461 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 481 .. Last Next »