Reviews for Devil With A Blue Dress
L33sy chapter 3 . 9/19/2012
What the hell? This story is so far amazing, characters spot on, great narration and detail yet there is barely any reviews and comments. I'm glad I found this story on TVtropes though. I really hope you finish this.
Reading DIsorder chapter 8 . 2/29/2012
You have me hooked. I thought for sure that the story ended after the Medic, and the references about the glasz-eyed man and her lover were just references, but no! They were foreshadowing! And slowly, with such expert skill in your story-crafting you can easel out the details in just the right pace and amount. It doesn't feel rushed, but as if every chapter had been lovingly and meticulously pored on, and in all good stories I admire, I didn't even see the grand pattern forming until much, much later.

Chapter 8 was very much worth the wait, but don't keep me waiting that long again, please. I need to know what happens next!
powerofthecrazy chapter 7 . 2/15/2012
Oh goodness, I had no idea this was on here. I love this story, it is so well written. You write these people so well, and I quite like your idea about the Pyro. I could gush about this story quite a bit, but I think I will leave it at that. Although one time, I was re-reading the story, and when I got to the bit with Soldier and Yurie I happened to be listening to a song called "Ohne Dich" by Eisbrecher, and holy cow it just doubled the emotion of that scene. Although I think the Solder chapter might be my favorite. But I love the whole thing.
Meg The Maggot chapter 1 . 2/13/2011
I absolutely love this story. I've been following it on TF2chan, but only just now found it here. Thanks for putting it up here; I eagerly await the next chapter.
Buscadora chapter 6 . 12/12/2010
Amazing fic. I loved all of the backgrounds, and even more the personality you've given to each character. I specially liked how you've portrayed Sniper.
Micromyni chapter 6 . 12/6/2010
Intellectual Sniper. I love it.
Mimzemmy chapter 5 . 12/5/2010
In so many words as I could chose to use to gush incoherently my love for this story it would contain one main theme; that this story is wonderful and one of my most favored. I love everything about it, and I bow to your writing prowess.
Chessolin chapter 5 . 11/12/2010
I love your story :) I especially like the pyro and heavy. Sorry I'm not very good at critiquing.