Reviews for baby, just believe
opaque-girl chapter 4 . 12/20/2012
I loved how Dominique was his daughter and how she comes and stays with him and loves Dragons (that gives her personality such a spice of originality from her cousins) and yeah this was incredibly well-written :3
Guest chapter 6 . 11/11/2011
I really loved all of these! You're very talented at free verse! Normally, I don't like them too much but I really enjoyed them! Super cute, and sweet, and intriguing, for sure.
Dr.BadassInABlueBox chapter 6 . 5/14/2011
This was lovely! I was never really into free verse, but this is awesome :)

Jessie
kingslayers chapter 6 . 4/1/2011
Oh, Jenny, this was adorable :)

You're really good at these!
justsomerandomgirl chapter 6 . 3/8/2011
this fucking .mind.

You ar g.

(hell yes)
WeatherWatch chapter 2 . 3/7/2011
Love the freeverse. This is great :)
Chelsea-La chapter 6 . 2/26/2011
Yay! The whole time until the end I thought he picked Dom but then it turned out to be Molly :D yay! I really like your freeverses so far and I can't wait for the next one(:
PureAwesomeness13 chapter 6 . 1/15/2011
Great poems! Please update soon! :)))
chasingafterstarlight chapter 6 . 1/13/2011
Hey, xrawrDINOSAURx! I'm pretty sure I've seen you on the NextGen forum or something. Anyway, this was amazing. I'm a sucker for MollyLy, though I don't read much freeverse. I love your Lysander!
Rue-the-Marauder chapter 6 . 1/12/2011
Ah, how I love freeverses. This one was great, better than the others.
thecivilunrest chapter 6 . 12/4/2010
This was lovely! I adore it, really. Great job, all of them are beautiful and wonderful. You've really got a talent.
wisegirlweasley chapter 6 . 12/2/2010
That was cute! I almost thought it was Rose/ Scorpius... it was nice! :)
lonely hands chapter 6 . 12/1/2010
I'm sorry, I suck :( I've been meaning to review this for a while now!

But, anyway, I love this love triangle! I must say, I'm happy Ly ended up with Molly, as their one of my fav next-gen pairings, but I've always had a soft spot of DomLy, so it's a hard 'un.

'how did the boy end up with th heart?'

I love that, just 'cause it makes Ly out to be kinda shallow and he seemes quite goody-goody in my head normally, so it just made him feel all the more real.

Just, gosh, keep up the good work, m'kay? 'Cause this is love :3
AVioletQueen chapter 6 . 12/1/2010
Oh my gosh, these were brilliant. I'll admit, I'm not one of those people who are obsessed with different NextGen pairings, but this is just so well written! Good job!
coeurfeyrac chapter 6 . 11/30/2010
Oh, WOW. That was absolutely incredible. It was just written so damn WELL, and poetic and lovely and you told the story beautifully. Fantastic. I loved Ly as a musician, too, and how he broke their hearts and stuff. Lovely.
54 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »