Reviews for Addiction
RaptorHonks chapter 6 . 6/17/2011
First AmericaxCanada story I have ever read and it was fucking awesome!
RaptorHonks chapter 4 . 6/17/2011
Let me guess the drug is E, that awesome white tablet they sell at raved or X one of those two.
zaliea chapter 6 . 5/21/2011
I loved this, lol i can just see Matthew's mum and dad laying awake at night listening to him and Alfred fuck all night long. Lol.

This is sooo sweet and its funny to imagine Matthew as a whore and Arthur as a drug dealer.
Guest chapter 5 . 12/26/2010
I lol'd so hard when Al told the homeless guy that he loved him! XD
Mizuni-no-neko chapter 4 . 12/14/2010
He's gonna be rollin balls while they're fuckin xDDD

That is, assuming he took X, which I'm pretty sure he did.
Lenni-chan13 chapter 6 . 12/14/2010
...sooo...sweeet happyend...*zombie-mode*

Well, never mind. At least Matthew gets to live a normal life and it seems he's finally not completely invisibleXD
keisan chapter 6 . 12/13/2010
So well done. I really enjoyed that. So sad but sweet.
Bika-chan chapter 6 . 12/12/2010
Hooray for reading this when I should be studying for my finals I need to take in a couple of hours! o

Seriously (actually, I wasn't kidding), good story! I have no problems with these short stories. Will always love them! _
Wendigo Heart chapter 6 . 12/12/2010
NUUUUU I'd love to have seen the sleepover scene and proper sex but *sigh* oh well

fabulously done as always..

Can't wait to read more stories :)
themagnificent ME chapter 6 . 12/12/2010
awwww

but what happens to arthur does he spend the rest of his life on the streets or does he ever get off them?
NekoKayia chapter 6 . 12/12/2010
Ah!~ New chapter! I'm happy for Mattie!~ But what about Arthur...hm...what'll happen next I wonder. Alfred's spending the night was hilarious, especially when he said it while they were discussing the fact that Alfred was or wasn't Mathew's boyfriend :3
A Bleach-Drinking Hetalian chapter 6 . 12/12/2010
That was awesome, for an ending!

I can't really say what I think.. -speechless-

But FrUK? Fuck yeah. 3

I can't wait~!

Stay awesome!

( 7)/
Little Miss Heartbreaker chapter 5 . 12/7/2010
Awesome story! can't wait to see what happens next!
Bika-chan chapter 5 . 12/7/2010
Oh wikipedia...anyways, that sure was pretty fucked up! Very interested in how this might end. .
zoebella9898 chapter 5 . 12/6/2010
That is why unicorns do LSD.
47 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »