Reviews for Red Velvet Cake
xxosnapitsakarixx chapter 1 . 2/2
Loved it! Chase and Gill are one of my fav pairings so this made me happy. c:
Mewsea chapter 1 . 3/7/2012
Eeeeep! I absolutely loved it! It was so cute - especially when Gill asked Chase "what was that?" and kissed him! I died! I just love Gill and Chase as a couple, and your writing made it all the better! Very well written!
yukihanaa chapter 1 . 8/4/2011
Wonderful oneshot, however the ending was a little... rushed. I dislike how they both said "I love you". I don't think that quite flowed right considering their relationship, but oh well. I enjoyed reading this nevertheless. It's well-written and cute. Good work!
Berly chapter 1 . 7/21/2011
Overall I think this was really good :) but I do wish it coul have been a tad longer, and as far as the Yaoi scene goes, it seemed a little rushed. I feel Luke you should have probably wrote more of the sensual stuff before the actual entercourse. I would also like to see you write something like this but from a characters point of few.
MoonlightSkye chapter 1 . 3/5/2011
:DD Heheh, I just got Animal Parade like... I dunno 4 days ago (...I kinda of broke ToT RIGHT BEFORE I COULD FINISH BEATING IT! DX)

:o I love the story! D: Sadly, there isn't enough Harvest Moon yaoi out there. (I mean... theres a couple but, none are as good as this one ;D)
FreyaTheZexionStalkerXD chapter 1 . 12/4/2010
xD woo mark vaughn

depeche mode is awesome

oWo amir from grand bazaar is awesome too

great lemon filled oneshot