Reviews for Comes & Goes
Marya1918 chapter 42 . 9/20/2013
Thank you for the update. I kept hoping you would update sometime and I'm glad I waited.
LiveWriteReadLove.Lit.Everlark chapter 42 . 9/20/2013
Yay an update! So happy to read more of this. Loved the chapter so much. They got their baby :) So cute. Loved all the interactions and everything in this chapter. Can't wait for more :)
nay-nay1990 chapter 42 . 9/19/2013
Still here and really glad to see an update. Its crazy I was just going threw my favs and was wondering about this story two days ago, and here it is an update yay so crazy.
Laurie Tanner chapter 42 . 9/19/2013
I love what ever you can give us ,a baby needs her mama. I have told you before how much I love this story I remember reading it like a year ago or so and crying like crazy at like 2 AM because I just couldnt put it down. Thank you Laurie 3
Katarzyna88gb chapter 42 . 9/19/2013
:) Thank U for an update :)
team rob chapter 42 . 9/19/2013
Just going through my favorites yesterday and was thinking about your story
servantoftwilight669 chapter 41 . 8/31/2013
I really loved this story, very enjoyable & it kept me hook from beginning 2 end. Can't wai update again. Anyway, I really wished Bella didn't get pg after the rape & more importantly decided 2 keep the baby. I don't think it's a miracle baby, more like an accident, mistake but whatever. Bc, most likely sex w/o protection whether willing or against your will, u most likely might get pg, so that's why I don't find it being a miracle baby. & I don't think a victim of rape should have the baby, bc yes it's not the baby's fault but it's not the victim's fault either. But hey if they want the baby, their choice whatever, it's just my opinion. Now, the last thing besides the story being a very slow burn & the fact that Bella & Edward didn't try very hard 2 get each other 2 open up, again whatever! Anyway, there were a lot of spelling errors & grammatical errors, I had a hard time reading some parts, I had 2 go over them a few times 2 understand, so your Beta needs 2 proof read a lot better or u need a new Beta. Also, ppl in the states don't say wash room, we either say bathroom, if it's in someone's home or we say restroom if it's public. & your characters live in NY & they are from Chicago & Washington, so that would be the states. Oh, & u saying heck instead of hell, it's kind of weird since u use other cuss words in your story. Anyway, thought I would point out your errors since no one else seems 2.
Guest chapter 41 . 8/24/2013
please write more please please
cutieheart365 chapter 41 . 8/7/2013
I really love this story and I hope you update soon.
00chely00 chapter 41 . 8/3/2013
Love this! but come on! update please! can't wait to know what happens next !
LiveWriteReadLove.Lit.Everlark chapter 41 . 7/30/2013
I just found this story (along with you other ones) the other day and I haven't been able to stop reading them. I seriously love this story so much it is one of my favorites to read! I really hope you will finish this soon I'm excited to see what will happen and what you will write. :) I love Bella and tattward (who btw sounds sexy lol) I love that Edward is so sweet and that Bella is broken but Edward can always help her through everything. I just love this story all in all. I do hope you finish it because I must know what happens. :)

Also I know I am very late but your baby boy sounds adorable and hearing how happy you are only shows how gray of a mother you are. :) Very happy for you.

Alright well I will stop ranting now. I just seriously do love this story. :)
irelandk chapter 41 . 7/26/2013
:-)
gleefan2009 chapter 41 . 7/25/2013
this was really good please write more i would love to know what happens next please
Guest chapter 41 . 7/17/2013
please write more and soon!
morena.davidson.3 chapter 41 . 7/10/2013
So glad I found this story...I have really enjoyed the whole thing and congrats on your little man :) I totally understand about RL and appreciate you keeping true to your story and not just writing filler just to have something to post. Looking forward very eagerly for the conclusion of this story. Thanks for sharing :)
3,606 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »