Reviews for Past and Present Danger
OneHotheadedProcrastinator chapter 1 . 2/12/2014
xD i loved the last part! But i also loved the rest too, good job :D
Shane Kuan Lee chapter 1 . 8/19/2013
Nooooooooo wtf ! The end was just ... wow ! I really Didn't expect this xp like it though !
AelanRyland011 chapter 1 . 11/10/2012
Aw.. Izaya.. I wish there was more but that is a seriously epic ending.
PenguinBandit523 chapter 1 . 7/26/2012
Huh... that ended more morbidly than I expected.

Well, I guess... they both kind of... won? Izaya got what he wanted, though I guess he never expected to be uke based on his thoughts. And well... Shizuo finally killed him.

Interesting. :)
Frost D. Zen chapter 1 . 5/13/2012
that was awsome and the ending was funny that I almost died laughing. Plus I agree with Arinnya about Izaya not dieng that easily I mean come on Shizuo would throw heavier objects at him and with Izaya's luck he would fall in a truck full of pillows and other soft things that would break his fall.
Angels Diary chapter 1 . 3/31/2012
good fuck, very bad end -_-
blackkitty27 chapter 1 . 3/11/2012
...what...?

uh, ok! did not see that coming...!
La Vita a Colori chapter 1 . 12/30/2011
I am laughing like a maniac right now! You are a genius on some level, I swear.
Aeonora chapter 1 . 10/26/2011
This is a fantastic oneshot! They are both so IC it's ridiculous...ly amazing! Of course, I can't agree with Izaya dying (nuuuuuu!) but. I loved this.
karimina67 chapter 1 . 9/30/2011
I almost began to cry when he fell out the window but I started laughing at the end...XD
ScreamYourLine chapter 1 . 8/31/2011
omg XD that last line just completed everything. LOL
XQuietDreamsX chapter 1 . 8/26/2011
This story was great. Imagining Izaya running around the apartment with his pants at his ankles was a... Pretty hilarious picture in my mind.

I loved the end. The last sentence was the icing on the cake. I'm not sure whether I agree with Izaya or not haha.
hibari-broya chapter 1 . 4/27/2011
LMAO, 'I wish I was wearing pants . . . ' xD. Me too. I'd rather die with /my/ pants on.
Arinnya chapter 1 . 3/26/2011
i loved it... but Izaya won't die that easily... with his luck he falls on a truck filled with pillows or something like that :D
Shofina48625 chapter 1 . 12/18/2010