Reviews for Smash Fortress Brawl 2
kjc609 chapter 7 . 3/31
Have you abandoned this fic?

Oh please God tell me you haven't abandoned this fic.

WHY HAVE YOU ABANDONED THIS FIC?!
awesomesauce01 chapter 7 . 2/25
its been past a year... where is this? (ps. i hope you make more)
Mr.Aang2 chapter 1 . 11/25/2013
More this is really awesome :)
Guest chapter 7 . 10/8/2013
I want to see a new chapter for this. This seems very good.
beanoboyz chapter 7 . 10/7/2013
Very good so far. Can't wait for the next chapter. Keep up the good work
Luigi's Wacky World chapter 7 . 9/24/2013
I really like this fic, spelling/grammar issues aside. Please do more with this when you can.
Lone Wolf 59 chapter 7 . 6/3/2013
this is good next chapter plz!
TheNomad196 chapter 1 . 5/6/2013
What's better than Super Smash Bros and Team Fortress 2 combined... well a lot of things but you get my point!
rangernumberx chapter 7 . 5/5/2013
Bit late, but why not? I've really enjoyed the story so far, and I hope you will continue to write it. I enjoy the way you've developed the manor, and some character personalities, however I would like to see some more 'behind the scenes' interactions between characters, such as Engineer and ROB. I would expect Sniper's final smash for him to jump up into a tower behind the stage, and shoot at other fighters, and the Spy to either disguise as another fighter and use their powers or something with the cloaking and backstabbing. Anyway, it's a great story so far, and I hope it's continued.
Guest chapter 7 . 12/1/2012
I think your story is pretty creative, keep it up, you should do the scout vs Sonic vs Ness, Ness has also a homerun bat and likes basebal, and Sonic has his speed, both things the scout has.
masterart chapter 7 . 10/17/2012
i know what the thing in sonic past it from the game of ps3 what happen next?
Ice assassin Ace chapter 7 . 10/3/2012
i love this story

spy should fight snake
gNat2 chapter 7 . 9/29/2012
Long ago I thought you left this story, but I literally squealed when I saw the update email and saw you did previous chapters. High school sucks, I just started it and I can have evidence why. Take your time.
nightelf37 chapter 7 . 9/28/2012
Eye Lancer? It's Eyelander. Do you even play Team Fortress 2? No? Neither do I, but I do read the wiki.

Many spelling errors abound. Will you please come around to fixing them?
Xguy110 chapter 6 . 9/23/2012