Reviews for For Whom The Bell Tolls
jane-with-a-y chapter 16 . 3/5
I know you're gone, beautiful girl, but I still feel compelled to leave you a review.

I read this story as a wip all those years ago. I loved it then and I love it now. You've made me smile, frown, laugh, cuss, cry, and want to shake the ever lovin shit out of Edward. Your reference to Tony Curtis dying made me almost pee myself with laughter!

Cyra, if you really are a muse now ... I could use you, js.
And if God allows fanfiction in Heaven, and you're reading this ... know that you've not been forgotten and that your words will live on forever.
XO Jayne
winterhorses chapter 49 . 11/19/2019
I really, really enjoyed this fic! Vamp Cullens are my favorite to read, and this was very well done, very engaging throughout. Yes, I was sad that Carlisle, the love of my life, had been killed, but I understand the event’s importance in the plot. In a way, his presence was there all along.
Frankie09 chapter 49 . 7/5/2019
Great story
Hazelnog chapter 49 . 12/9/2018
This fic is so perfect, great work!
adores.dylan chapter 4 . 10/10/2018
This clearly isn’t your norm fanfic. Kickass!
Djejdjdjendkd chapter 49 . 9/24/2018
Thank u for leaving this up so that I could read it again. I have a lot of health problems and fanfics are my way to make it through the day. I will forever wish I had met an Edward. Someone who could see a woman’s beauty not just outside but inside too. I’m afraid they don’t exist anymore sadly. Take care.
twiclare chapter 49 . 8/17/2018
Again, very poignant!
twiclare chapter 48 . 8/17/2018
That felt rather poignant!
twiclare chapter 46 . 8/16/2018
I loved Edward’s declaration!
twiclare chapter 44 . 8/16/2018
That’s sad, but understandable.
twiclare chapter 39 . 8/16/2018
I loved Esme saving the day!
twiclare chapter 36 . 8/15/2018
I’m wondering which blonde Jake is referring to, hopefully not James.
twiclare chapter 32 . 8/15/2018
What a way to go indeed!
twiclare chapter 27 . 8/15/2018
Oh no! What next, I hope Esme is safe.
twiclare chapter 24 . 8/15/2018