Reviews for For Whom The Bell Tolls
Magda95 chapter 49 . 2/14
im still convinced there was a bit of a shift in tone after the first dozend or so chapters but the second part was just as lovely as the first, if different i finally did fall in love with the cullens and im so glad jake got the ending he deserved.

i absolutely enjoyed reading this fic, its fantastic. the ans made me giggle several times and there are just so many glimpses of the authors intelligence and passion in the story. its so sad that this amazing writer died before her time. i now have to look up more of her recs and i really hope there are not too many that have been pulled but alas, i guess that happens when your several years late in a fandom.
Magda95 chapter 20 . 2/13
This fic is utterly amazing and i was so sorry to read that the author had passed away several years ago. i love all the literature that was brought into the story and es bookshop gave me these amazing carlos ruiz-zafon vibes. i was really sorry when the cullens renovated the place. i think that took away some of its character.

im not so sure about the cullens in general in this story. their introduction was probably necessary but since they got involved with b&e, the love story has a lot strategic maneuvring on es part which i find a bit weird after the truly enchanting start of their relationship in the first dozend of chapters. the sex scenes thus far were reaaaaally nice but at the same time i cant really get over the idea that in real life es behaviour would be considered at least sexual assault. as a fantasy, its really appealing, though, ill admit. i also really like jacob in this story which is pretty rare. im totally looking forward to the rest of the story ... so lets read on.
knotsoveryou chapter 29 . 1/23
these author notes are killing me
PhillisAya chapter 27 . 10/5/2020
“Looking back on Tuesday afternoon, no one was exactly sure how things turned out like they did. But somehow, the stars and planets aligned in an utterly disastrous fashion, and all hell broke loose in downtown Seattle.”

This has to be the best fucking line I have ever read at the beginning of a new scene.
anglelica chapter 48 . 9/22/2020
dear cyrabear,

although i have discovered your passing, i hope that, wherever you are, you know how very much i enjoyed reading your work. i hope you are at peace. much love to your spirit, and many sympathies to your loved ones and friends. thank you for sharing what you created.
jane-with-a-y chapter 16 . 3/5/2020
I know you're gone, beautiful girl, but I still feel compelled to leave you a review.

I read this story as a wip all those years ago. I loved it then and I love it now. You've made me smile, frown, laugh, cuss, cry, and want to shake the ever lovin shit out of Edward. Your reference to Tony Curtis dying made me almost pee myself with laughter!

Cyra, if you really are a muse now ... I could use you, js.
And if God allows fanfiction in Heaven, and you're reading this ... know that you've not been forgotten and that your words will live on forever.
XO Jayne
winterhorses chapter 49 . 11/19/2019
I really, really enjoyed this fic! Vamp Cullens are my favorite to read, and this was very well done, very engaging throughout. Yes, I was sad that Carlisle, the love of my life, had been killed, but I understand the event’s importance in the plot. In a way, his presence was there all along.
Frankie09 chapter 49 . 7/5/2019
Great story
greentrees95 chapter 49 . 12/9/2018
This fic is so perfect, great work!
adores.dylan chapter 4 . 10/10/2018
This clearly isn’t your norm fanfic. Kickass!
Hopeful1 chapter 49 . 9/24/2018
Thank u for leaving this up so that I could read it again. I have a lot of health problems and fanfics are my way to make it through the day. I will forever wish I had met an Edward. Someone who could see a woman’s beauty not just outside but inside too. I’m afraid they don’t exist anymore sadly. Take care.
twiclare chapter 49 . 8/17/2018
Again, very poignant!
twiclare chapter 48 . 8/17/2018
That felt rather poignant!
twiclare chapter 46 . 8/16/2018
I loved Edward’s declaration!
twiclare chapter 44 . 8/16/2018
That’s sad, but understandable.
4,484 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »