Reviews for Adverse Effect
Guest chapter 18 . 21h
You have to finish this story, its way to good to not continue it.
I'm really loving this story, its amazing.
Ladyt14 chapter 18 . 7/24
Please update.
BlueChappy chapter 18 . 7/20
Please continue! Im crying out loud!
I hope you update really soon I enjoy all of your stories and I'm excited to see where they go
Erg just finished what you've written so far and realised you haven't updated in a while. But could you please update once more please
CallMeElle12 chapter 18 . 7/8
Are you ever going to finish this?
Update please
Omg, where is the update?
Pls nxt chapter cnt wait for it
Jenna chapter 18 . 6/29
I just found this story and I am obsessed! I love this so much and I'd hate to find out you gave up on it because the story line is really amazing and I want to keep reading this. I don't know if you'll ever update or if you're even still writing but I hope you do.
gem.c831 chapter 1 . 6/27
I love where you going this story . Thank you for sharing it with us.I have read 1-18 . And I can only hope there's more to come x
DeLune27 chapter 18 . 6/26
Okay I really don't want to do this, but I'm losing hope you'll ever update. So I might just have to give up on this awesome story. I swear if you update right after this I'll be crushed. Well I guess I won't be crushed because I won't know you updated. Either way I'm super bummed I'll never get to read what happens.
magnifly chapter 1 . 6/23
Missing this story entirely too much!
Arcangelos chapter 7 . 6/21
Aww Bonnie :( This made tear up a little I had to wipe a bite of tears.. I talked about how I would it be to go from EVOLVED semi-accepting society where colored people have rights and arent really treated like this to Almost 2 centuries before when colored people were little considered people or the help, Hell I hardly clean my room let alone wait after people that sucks.
1,500 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »