Reviews for Adverse Effect
I am sad. I don't think this will ever be updated. Even so thank you so much for dedicating so much of your time to entertaining us. I hope you continue to write because you are very gifted with words. ️️️
kanyeet chapter 20 . 10/3
GIRL THIS STORY IS ABSOLUTELY AMAZING. I love it to bits! I love your portrayal of the characters; they all seem so genuine. And Damon! *sigh* Absolutely love Damon. Don't know which I like more, human Damon or vampire Damon, so I'll just say it's about even. I really enjoyed each and every Bamon interaction and loved Bonnie's wit. I am truly glad that I was able to find this story; it's the first Bamon fanfic I've read and it certainly set the bar! I hope that you'll be able to update soon in the nearby future as I'm so curious to where you'd take the story next. It's been almost a year and a half since your last update, but I can tell that this story is well worth the wait. Thank you for writing this and I hope all is well!
stefonniesalvatore chapter 15 . 10/1
Please please please update this. Do not let this beautiful story fall to the wayside and die. I've reread it so many times to my unsatisfaction. I'm begging you, this masterpiece needs an end!
mhngndh chapter 1 . 9/14
Back again to read this beautifully written story and begging you again for an update.. please...
I absolutely love your writing and the style in which you tell the tale of what I believe actually could have happened within the TVD universe amd ive waited for over a year to continue this story but unfortunately i haven't been able to and I feel like I can't rest until I know what happens to Bonnie and damen so pleeeeaaasee continue this story I bag of you lol thank you for this rare treasure non the less
I beh you please update
guest chapter 20 . 8/24
This chapter was so good and angsty. You're writing is perfect I could feel Bonnie's hurt and frustration and on the verge of trying to forget her time with younger Damon. You made me root for Bonnie as she was calling out Damon for being such a moron. There were so many times in the show were Bonnie could've done this but Plec was stupid and cowardly. Loved the shout out to younger Damon when Stefan said that's the most restrained he's been since being back. Loved Bonnie sending that book to Damon's head! lol How many times did we want this to happen in the show?! This is one of the best Bamon stories I've read and I really hope you're able to come back and write more.
bonneibennett chapter 20 . 8/20
Hello it is I, returning once more to weep uncontrollably for 6 hours straight while rereading this fic for the 35th time. I was going to go on at length (and perhaps I still should) about how amazing the last chapter of this is, but then I read through all the most recent comments to determine if I had done so already, so as to avoid repeating myself awkwardly... and now 1. I feel like a total heel because I apparently have not left a comment for this last chapter yet, and 2. I want to physically fight a frustratingly large percentage of your comment base for their demands and insults towards you (I'm still feeling inside the fic so maybe this is me taking on the air of gentleman human!damon and being overcome by the need to defend your honor). But honestly how dare people call you names or tell you what is and is not appropriate for you to do with your own story and life. As beautiful and wonderful and beloved as Adverse Effect is, I am super certain that it's not the most beautiful, wonderful, beloved thing in your life. At least I can't imagine anything else for someone who can write a story with so much heart and sincerity. And no one gets to tell you what to prioritize in that life, let alone curse at you for your choices. We don't deserve you, we really don't.

Anyway, I hope I haven't embarrassed you, I got a bit worked up lol. The chapter really was beautiful. There are a couple moments in there where I actually started to wonder if Damon might already be getting little hints of remembering, like the truth of his lost memories is just simmering beneath his skin, waiting to burst out. Poor Bonnie and seeing Delena in action, my heart really broke for her, and the book bitch slap was great catharsis, lol. I'd kind of been wanting to do something like that myself. And their thawing to warm banter in the car at the end felt so effortless and perfect.

My favorite part though was when she cut him right to the quick while he was reading aloud Katherine's letter to Stefan. It was perfect, and Stefan's observation of the fact that she'd said exactly what he needed to hear was everything I ever wanted from this ship tbh. Then that glimpse of a memory she had of Human!Damon washed in moonlight with all his honesty and vulnerability and my chest just ached right along with Bonnie's.

I love this fic I love you I love this fic I love you D':
I have read the entire story through out the day and I just love this to pieces! I see the last time you updated was last year! I really do hope you update this story.
Pls update
StilesSmiles2.0 chapter 19 . 8/7
pls update
LunaReader6127 chapter 20 . 8/5
I hope this story isn't abandoned. I love it. Took me a week to read it all and I can't wait for more. Please update soon.
I wish you had time to update…this is one of the best Bamon fanfics I have ever read. Thank you
ValidescopeWest chapter 20 . 7/31
I really would love to see where this lead. I hope you return soon to finish it.
Reer chapter 20 . 7/29
Wellllll vampire diaries are finished. So can you just continue this I am kinda looking forward for this
1,894 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »