Reviews for Adverse Effect
Please keep this story alive I've literally live off this story and I love the relationship you've created between Damon it feels so relevant authentic I can't stopped reading it over and over again everyday I refresh fanfiction jist in hope of seeing amcuodate from so Please I hope all is good in your life you you'll be able to return to such a fantastic fanfiction. If the show wasn't already over they definitely should have used your plot
Julie chapter 1 . 5/16
Please come baaaaaaaaackkkkkk
Misssssssss yooooooooooouuuuuuuuuuuu
PLEASE UPDATE IT :(((((((((
I know it's been almost two years, but after all of this time, I hope you find time to update this wonderful story. And hopefully let us know what happens with Bonnie and Damon.
Pleasee update this ?
The moonstone is the talisman isn't it?
Goodness gracious. I have your story in my favorite tabs here on fanfic since 2012. I decided to reread it and find out that you had and more chapters added(since the last I read it so, the story was left on chapter 9). Definitely restored my love for Bamon. But the cruelty of years in passing for an update kills me. However good things take time. Plus writer's block can be such a nuisance at times Hopefully get an awesome chapter next time you update. I feel for Bonnie. The poor girl torturing herself. God I just love Damon though. It's totally natural since he doesn't remember her to act this way. Happy writing. Love, Luzsingracedad.
BlueChappy chapter 1 . 4/21
PLEASSSSSE WHERE ARE YOU LITTLE WITCH WRITER?
Nooooooooooooo why did the story stop where did you go I need more pleeaaaseeee update
xbmo chapter 20 . 4/15
This story is amazing and wonderful! I hope you can update when you are free
NikkiElle chapter 1 . 4/11
I know it's been ages but I really hope you continue this, because leaving the story there is a crime.
2minjaebo chapter 1 . 3/20
hi there deer author,
please I like to know if you planing on update this amazing and beautiful FF,please do!I would be thankful if you do you are amazing and you write'd such an amazing story who deserve a an updates,and happy ending for all the tears I and Bonnie shade...please please please
JessTheDepressed chapter 20 . 3/19
Hon (that's you, author), i know you didn't think it was okay to end the story of like that. No girl this needs to continue. I legit feel like crying, one of the best Bamon stories I've ever read and I've read so many that i cannot even count anymore.
Are you never finishing this... I actually believed it when you said you wouldn't abandon the story lol. It's been 2 years.
1,931 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »