Reviews for Adverse Effect
danica chapter 20 . 23h
cuando se actualizaran mas capitulos?
stefonniesalvatore chapter 20 . 7/20
More please! Please please please, we need more of this amazing story!
This fic is so fantastic! You're a very talented writer. Please update as soon as you can!
jessbesublime chapter 20 . 7/15
PLEASE UPDATE ASAP!
EvaMedina chapter 20 . 7/9
Hi!

I'm here again! I'm that crazy girl with that crazy theory about a feelings spell (now I regret posting it hahaha). I couldn't sleep yesterday and my mind wandered... to your story. I'm pretty sure Bonnie is pregnant. Is it possible that the baby has something to do with reversing Emily's spell? Maybe he's the first to hear its heartbeat and makes him have a flashback?

God... why am I talking to two like this were whatsapp?

Kisses and lots of muses!
avidreader70 chapter 20 . 7/8
This chapter was amazing! Your writing style is magnetic, with easy to follow flow and good dialogue. I also like the characterization of Elena, it seems true to canon. Can't wait for another update
Cori chapter 20 . 7/8
Glad to see you're back!
Thanks so much for updating and I agree with the others on here, nothing but love for you and your writing!

Man I feel for Bonnie, especially with having Damon naming the car Lenore, poor thing. I'm hoping my girl can catch a break and more 1800s Damon can pop out.
I'm so full of love for this fic there's nothing else in me. thank you for updating! ( unlike the horrible few in the comment section ) I truly do appreciate it ( and you )! sending all my love and support, you're beyond anything ever.
danica chapter 1 . 7/1
abra mas capitulos ? el fanfic es genial, en otros fanfics en el que los personajes principales viajaron en el tiempo los fanfics no logran terminarlos, esperemos que logres completarlo hasta el final, suerte segui adelante
Megan Henn chapter 20 . 6/28
Please update soon!
dennett chapter 1 . 6/27
i'm really sorry didn't really mean what i said in the last chapter but plz update
va genial espero que siga
Nikki chapter 1 . 6/25
Make it so only signed in users can leave reviews. You don't deserve abuse by idiots.
dennett chapter 1 . 6/24
if you don't update you soon of a bitch a will hunt you down use an axe to slowly cut your limbs off then shove them down your mouth and then cut your fuckin head off! Update!
BamonForEterity chapter 20 . 6/24
They are so SO cute it makes me cry! I love you and this story so much! THANK YOU!
1,798 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »