Reviews for Adverse Effect
LindseyMarsh chapter 20 . 3/26
I am in love with this story, everything about it is perfect.I hope you update soooooon :)
Pleeeeeeeeaaaaaassssse update!
A year with no update is coming up! Maybe we'll get an update in May? BBC's Sherlock makes me wait longer so I am totally not complaining. I love this story too much to give it up ;)
Shrilaraune chapter 7 . 3/17
Ugh. Bonnie Bennett stop being an idiot.

I didn't think I would like this (the idea of reading anything taking place in the antebellum south willingly...) but I do! Keep it up!
Taylorgang chapter 20 . 3/15
I freaking love this story. Can you keep going? Bamon is my fave.
TVD desperate chapter 20 . 3/14
Pleeeeeeeeease an Update! I'm begging u! TVD ended and your story is a no anchor so far! Pleeeeeease!
TronLives2 chapter 20 . 3/13
This story is amazing. Are you still planning on working on it, or has the fire died? :(
TwiNaRyVamp chapter 20 . 3/6
I have found this one on my library and I honestly fell madly in love with this fic! darn! I really have a thing for time-travel fic and I have to say this is one of the best written fic in FFnet. Gaaaah! I thought I looked up at the latest update and was surprised it's been over months a year perhaps since you last updated this and I wanted to let you know that I'm still willing to wait for your next update! ya yyyy!
Stebe chapter 20 . 2/22
that's it, that's the end?
always amy chapter 20 . 2/18
thank you for all work you have done on this story. it aches in the best ways.
I hope you update soon. I miss this story so much. I have re-read it so many times I think I have it almost memorized. I wish this was the Damon that we got to know on TVD. Imagine the real depth to the character and the storylines, the relationship mending with Caroline, Stefan and saving us all from Dullena? What missed opportunities. I love this story and will continue to hope you update it soon.
Smoegirl chapter 20 . 2/12
Awesome story! I like it's not that easy for Bonnie to get the memories back. I have a feeling the talisman is the neckles, looking forward to finding out. Hope you have antoher update.
middle.class.genius chapter 20 . 2/11
plz update
I LOVE YOU THIS IS THE BEST CHAPTER EVER
I have read this so many times and I still get butterflies!
1,859 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »