Reviews for Not an Addict
Bree chapter 1 . 10/24/2013
Wow... Sad. But I totally get the hope so beautiful.
BrucasBangelBrylan chapter 1 . 6/17/2013
Amazing fic! So dark and so well written. I think i would've liked to see her using drugs instead of using Spike in the show. Much more interesting and realistic if you ask me.

I'm dying to read more is there a possibility for a sequel ? Pleaaaaaaase
JessDB chapter 1 . 9/14/2011
Hi OyHumbug please post soon would love to know what happens
Meg1614 chapter 1 . 3/16/2011
Wow. I can't believe this hasn't gotten more reviews. It's very dark and excellently twisty. You've really captured her sorrow in this with all the heartache too. I'm very impressed. Honestly, I love this as a one shot, but it does feel like an opener to a full story more so than a one shot. It's beautiful either way.

You've captured Buffy. And Spike too, actually. It's funny because I'm such a die hard Buffy and Angel shipper that I'd rather have her be a druggie than do Spike. It just felt so wrong to me.

Anyway loved the story. Hope to see you continue it.
CClovesBA chapter 1 . 2/23/2011
wow that was quite a story. i really hope u update. i wanna see what happens when angel sees buffy.
Angel-Buffy17 chapter 1 . 12/13/2010
love it so far! Please update soon! I REALLY want to see Angel's reaction!

Roxy
angel1969 chapter 1 . 11/22/2010
I don't like this story because of Lila, and also it is not finished, isn't it finished or are you practicing a joke? LOL
Angellufy chapter 1 . 11/15/2010
I hope you are planning to finish this story. Nice one!
TaylahJWalker chapter 1 . 11/13/2010
amazing
notlikeshedid chapter 1 . 11/10/2010
I am so intrigued. Please, update soon!
stacy chapter 1 . 11/8/2010
Hope angel sets buffy straight. She seems so lost. great story
Esmerada007 chapter 1 . 11/8/2010
great fic..

hope to see more
Boreanaz-Girl1991 chapter 1 . 11/8/2010
great 1st chapter like how u are describing the drug habit ive had a problem with drugs in the past and u actually would do anything for ur next hit cant wait for next update xx
amanda chapter 1 . 11/8/2010
I am very intrigued by this story. Its very well written and intense. Hope angel helps buffy with her "addiction".
Labyrinth01 chapter 1 . 11/8/2010
I have always been fascinated by Buffy's mental health in S6, and love stories about her desperation and depression, esp. when they don't contain her banging Spike to help with the pain. This is a great first chapter, and I really look forward to reading more. Thanks for writing!