Reviews for Big Time Vision
frecklefaceknows chapter 12 . 5/31/2011
Is this really the end or is there a sequel? You ended with an awesome cliffy so you could probably continue this if you wanted to.
squoctobird chapter 12 . 5/30/2011
I really liked this. It had a bit of a final destinationy feel to it. And also reminded me a lot of Scanners. I'd love if you wrote more of this.
Falling to Fly chapter 11 . 3/21/2011
Um, whoa. Logan's dad is a FREAK. I mean really. Who does that kind of thing to their own son? Dude's messed up.

AND LOGAN HAD BETTER SURVIVE THIS EVEN IF THAT MEANS HIS DAD HAS TO DIE.

Things are obviously very tense and I hope James & Co. find Logan and can save him!

vikwhis13 chapter 11 . 3/20/2011
I luv this story!
MyHeroRaven chapter 1 . 2/20/2011
OMG I LOVE THIS!

It reminds me of TheRescuerer only different,

Great idea, good job I can't wait to see where this goes.

You made my day, I started writing my first chapter story for BTR and it's not very popular so I've been in a slump but this made me feel better!

I can't wait to read more!

MyHeroRaven
CheekyBrunette chapter 10 . 2/9/2011
HOLY COW!

Woman, my heart is pumping. I'm all "woah." it's crazy dawg. This is intense. So write more soon, cause I don't think my heart can take it.
Falling to Fly chapter 10 . 2/2/2011
Whoa there! Why is everyone so afraid of Mr. Mitchell? He must be a really powerful, BAD guy!

Oh hey, it's those wonderful agents! Well, O'Donnell actually is pretty awesome, and as long as they're helping the boys I have to at least like them a little bit. :)

HEY WHAT IS MR. MITCHELL DOING TO LOGAN? Seriously, it's freaking me out. So the weird psychic thing really does run in the family? Ah suspense!

Oh way to go Jefferies. Use your inside voice next time. Then maybe the bad guys won't realize you're there. Wait, what? Whoa! More suspense! :)

Yes I'm A Guy chapter 10 . 2/2/2011
Thanks for all of the reviews you guys have posted!
Falling to Fly chapter 9 . 2/1/2011
Ah yay James! Even though he didn't get to Logan in time, you have to appreciate the effort. :)

GO BOYS GO! But not to Logan's dad! Anywhere but there!

Aw. I love seeing James so angry. And hmmm… Kendall has a plan? Can't wait to see what it is!

Falling to Fly chapter 8 . 2/1/2011
WHOA THAT WAS INTENSE. Lol I'll be honest and say that I hope something happens to James. Seriously. Even in situations that don't even set up for it, I hope James gets kidnapped. Like, he could be making a quesadilla or something I would be like, "HEY SOMEONE KIDNAP JAMES!" Sorry I'm rambling. Too little sleep.

Whoa. Logan's dad? What does he have to do with all of this? Suspense is built. :) I'll get to the next chapter as soon as I can! :)
Falling to Fly chapter 7 . 12/30/2010
Aaaaaah. I see what you meant now. :)

Meditating. Ooooohmmm. -dead- But wow, look at all the PRESSURE. -deaddead- Pressure seems to make the boys say really mean, hurtful things that they didn't mean to. -cough-

But whoa! It was just another vision! I see what Logan meant when he said he couldn't tell the difference between them and reality. It's confusing! And ironic, because he said that while in a vision. Haha!

And now I'm all caught up, so I can end this review by saying… Please update soon!
Falling to Fly chapter 6 . 12/30/2010
No one else knows what the explosion was all about, so I feel much better about myself. :)

Sheesh Jeffries! Such an angry cop! And very mean to James and Logan. I say we take him to sensitivity training. Hey! He can go with Carlos' dad!

So Logan thinks the police will be back? Then I bet they will be. I've always called Logan "Psychic Logan" just because he's smart and whatnot. But now I cam do it because it's true! Yes! If they ever do a superhero episode that should be Logan's power. -nods-

But enough rambling! I'm off to the next chapter!
Falling to Fly chapter 5 . 12/30/2010
Haha, Kendall. Aren't you a hands on guy? -pause- Okay. You've REALLY heard enough of my mega lame jokes. I'm done.

Chain reactions. Gotta love 'em. -nods- But oh my goodness, Carlos almost died! What's up with that? But Logan saved him. I love that boy. :)

But what's up with the explosion? And what are the police going to do? And why do I ask so many questions? Moving on to the next chapter!
Falling to Fly chapter 4 . 12/30/2010
I like how you addressed the fact that the boys are in groups a lot on the show, because, well, they are. And how Kendall and James are the "perfect" ones and Carlos and Logan are the back up. Well, Kendall is pretty darn far from perfect (I refuse to say anything about James) but sometimes Carlos and Logan do seem kind of behind the scenes. How sad. :(

And now Kendall and Carlos know about Logan's weird visions! I think they're warnings too. -nods- But those five words changed their lives forever… WHAT DOES THAT MEAN? I'm gonna go try and find out in the next chapter. :)
Falling to Fly chapter 3 . 12/30/2010
"Carlos is too naïve and Kendall is too protective; James is perfect." Oh yeah. Way to recognize that, Logan. James is most DEFINITELY perfect. :)

Oh my- Phew! That was a close one! I'm glad James didn't die because that would so not have been cool. But Logan is a freaky miracle worker and saved him. Yay!

Why does that guy look familiar to Logan? I have so many questions! Onto the next chapter!