Reviews for The Condor And The Temptress
The Princess Maker chapter 1 . 9/10
I love the Etrian Odyssey series, and I love this story! Although there are grammatical errors, I thought the story came through pretty clearly. Xania is SO funny and I like the way you describe Condor and the other guild members. I also like how you gave more details about the town and even the training that the various members go through!

It would be kind of cool to see a sequel or something to this, but it's also great as a one-shot as well ;)
Kura-Tokiwa69 chapter 1 . 12/18/2011
I really enjoyed this story! I liked how you gave the personalities to the different characters and it sort of suited them!
argh4430 chapter 1 . 4/30/2011
As immature as the writing felt to me, I really liked this story. It even befits the point of view of the main character quite well. Even with the slow beginning, it manages to establish the characters' personalities and histories, especially the MC and her antagonist (Condor), well enough to get better appreciate the rest of the story (especially the lead-up to the climax, pun intended).

The one thing to punch up is a bit of the dialogue and one-dimensionality of the supporting characters, and possibly Condor as well. It almost didn't feel real enough compared to the protagonist and what the audience learns about her.