Reviews for Tired
Meega-Nala-Kweesta chapter 11 . 5/2/2014
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE WRITE THE SEQUEL! I NEED to know what happens! (Also, this was wonderfully written, well done!)
sailor silvimoon chapter 11 . 4/23/2014
Great story. Please write a sequel.
Gracealma chapter 11 . 3/26/2013
Amen. I wish Tony did that in the series.
lunarddu61 chapter 11 . 2/22/2013
not bad at all. I like the idea that Tony will not return to NCIS
Pantherbabe4ever chapter 11 . 12/23/2012
Will there be a sequel to this story
narumi112 chapter 11 . 1/8/2012
hated the ending if there is a sequel and i hope there is one please atleast patch things up between tony and gibbs gibbs at least deserves a second chance because of the amnesia and all it should be at least be put into considration
Lisa chapter 1 . 12/27/2011
What the hell? You do know that Tony is a 30-something *adult*, not an emo teenager or something, right?
mishka chapter 11 . 12/24/2011
love this! Please continue!
blarney chapter 11 . 10/20/2011
So glad you finished this story and I'm looking forward to the sequel. Tony deserves a new start where people appreciate him.
Madances chapter 11 . 10/16/2011
Thank you for finishing this story. You did a good job. Tracy
GothChiq80 chapter 11 . 10/15/2011
Great story! Frankly I never thought that they appreciated Tony. They don't deserve him, they hurt him too much. He should stay in San Diego and have a successful career and work with people who appreciate him. Make team Gibbs feel guilty for what they did.
DS2010 chapter 11 . 10/15/2011
Sad that Tony left, but I can totally see why. I agree with Palmer about how they treated tony and that he Jimmy was a better friend to him.
nitetales chapter 11 . 10/15/2011
You were right, I don't like the way it ended, but i hope that the sequel makes me feel better. Also hope that its up soon too,
stargatesg1973 chapter 11 . 10/15/2011
Ohhhh, no. You can not just leave it hanging like that. Please tell me this isn't the end of this story.

Keep writing! Pleeease!

I can't help it that I'm a sucker for a happy ending!:(

Michelle
yuanzi chapter 11 . 10/15/2011
hi!i am a chinese,i like the story,it is so great!i want to cry when i finish it ,everthing is not fair for tony,but i still hope he can together with gibbs ,even sometimes gibbs is not a good friend or a good boss or a good father.i am waiting for the sequel.

by the way ,can i translate the story in chinese?many of my friends want to read it .if you agreed to it ,please give a e-mail

P.S.:my english is poor,so don't angry with my mistakes.