Reviews for Tired
Ihatechoosinganame chapter 11 . 6/16
Really liked it your a good writer
lmill123 chapter 11 . 2/18
This was really a great story and I would love to see a sequel to it. You can't really blame Tony for wanting to end things. And Gibbs, was really stupid. Seeing as he was the real instigator of a lot of their treatment towards Tony. He even egged them on and never once took them to task. But just let Tony try and say something Gibbs would get all up in his face defending their actions.

I really loved how Tony told Gibbs that as far as he was concerned he was never part of his life.
And even Tony had quickly figured out that the only reason any of them had talked to him and pretended to fix things and lie and claim that they never meant to hurt him was because they were all more concerned that Gibbs was pissed at them.

You had Gibbs acting like it hadn't been all that bad. Not even realizing that it had been going on long before his little trip to Mexico and his grand return. Gibbs knew what the rest of his team and himself were doing to Tony all along. Gibbs was also aware that he himself had encouraged their disrespect and insubordination.

Lets get real, you can bet that Shepard or Vance, which ever one was director would have been forced to start taking a very hard look on how Tony was treated to have pushed him to that point. And you can be damn sure that there would be plenty of people that would gladly tell the director on the treatment Tony had received from all of them.
But the most fitting thing is that if Vance is director, he will no longer, just as Gibbs would no longer be able to not see just how incompetent Tim and Ziva really are. Nor would they be able to over look the fact that without Tony their closure rate started going down hill.
bjq chapter 11 . 11/25/2015
awesome
barbarataku chapter 8 . 5/27/2015
how can Tony stay and forgive all that crap? They really do not care.
Meega-Nala-Kweesta chapter 11 . 5/2/2014
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE WRITE THE SEQUEL! I NEED to know what happens! (Also, this was wonderfully written, well done!)
sailor silvimoon chapter 11 . 4/23/2014
Great story. Please write a sequel.
Gracealma chapter 11 . 3/26/2013
Amen. I wish Tony did that in the series.
lunarddu61 chapter 11 . 2/22/2013
not bad at all. I like the idea that Tony will not return to NCIS
Pantherbabe4ever chapter 11 . 12/23/2012
Will there be a sequel to this story
narumi112 chapter 11 . 1/8/2012
hated the ending if there is a sequel and i hope there is one please atleast patch things up between tony and gibbs gibbs at least deserves a second chance because of the amnesia and all it should be at least be put into considration
Lisa chapter 1 . 12/27/2011
What the hell? You do know that Tony is a 30-something *adult*, not an emo teenager or something, right?
mishka chapter 11 . 12/24/2011
love this! Please continue!
blarney chapter 11 . 10/20/2011
So glad you finished this story and I'm looking forward to the sequel. Tony deserves a new start where people appreciate him.
Madances chapter 11 . 10/16/2011
Thank you for finishing this story. You did a good job. Tracy
GothChiq80 chapter 11 . 10/15/2011
Great story! Frankly I never thought that they appreciated Tony. They don't deserve him, they hurt him too much. He should stay in San Diego and have a successful career and work with people who appreciate him. Make team Gibbs feel guilty for what they did.