Reviews for A Simple Spell
Emolichic1 chapter 8 . 6/6/2014
I hope you continue.
Guest chapter 8 . 2/17/2013
There is something I didn't like, you see, THE BLOODY STORY ISN'T FINISHED AND IT HASN'T BEEN UPDATE SEINCE 02/15/11! I WANNA KNOW WHAT HAPPENDS NEXT!
Sacherine chapter 1 . 8/4/2012
I do hope that such a good piece of work continue.
Sacherine chapter 8 . 8/4/2012
Pls update. I do hope you continue.
Guest chapter 8 . 8/31/2011
hello,i know u havn't wwritten in a while but could you please finish this story some time soon
Kyuubi-Titan chapter 8 . 2/17/2011
Well Dru and darla being big hoes doesnt surprise me
hannahncakes chapter 8 . 2/16/2011
yay you updated *does happy dance* this part was fab. Loved Buffy's confusion over Spike & him loving her. So sweet. Can't wait to see Spike's reaction to the Buffy-Dru
Loslote chapter 8 . 2/15/2011
Haha, I like your version of Spike. And The Immortal so would expect Dru to be crazy. :P
Terapsina chapter 7 . 2/1/2011
Wow, LOVE this.

Buffy being in the body of Drusilla will be a headache for Spike i think, but I really cant wait to see his reaction. And I'm not even sure if I want the spell to be permanent, but I think I could live with either possibility.

I cant wait to read the next chapter.
Loslote chapter 7 . 1/14/2011
I'm really enjoying this! The plot is very original, and the writing is really good quality. :)
hannahncakes chapter 7 . 12/17/2010
Loved this part :) very good drama & can't wait to see what happens next!

Don't worry about not updating hun life happens to the best of us. Hope you get it all sorted soon
waddiwasiwitch chapter 6 . 11/28/2010
Wow I just love this. You have me hook line and sinker. I just knew Buffy was a vamp once Xander made that remark but I was so not expecting her to be trapped in Dru's body. Excellent job. Looking forward to more.
iamalice chapter 6 . 11/24/2010
omg i LOVE this story! :D:D please upload a new chapter soon!
hannahncakes chapter 6 . 11/23/2010
Aha! I knew it! hehe.

Really good concept I love it. Hate the idea of Buffy being stuck as horrid Drusilla for the rest of her life tho :( but I'm sure you'll get her out of it!
YueLilianPotter chapter 5 . 11/22/2010
so buffy is in the body of dru?

please update soon