Reviews for Bring Me To Life
PastOneonta chapter 1 . 4/16/2014
Hard to imagine vamp Bella with Jacob, Jacob just forgiving and taking her back because he loved her that much. I feel bad for him because of his heartache but Bella was just selfish and stupid. Thanks for writing for the contest.
Deenoh1 chapter 1 . 11/17/2013
Another story with Jake being a dickless fool. Why? Whats the point? Someone should write a story about Jake telling her to go pound sand. THAT would be original! Bella was wrong. Believing love was supposed to be like those books she always read. Instead of understanding that those tales were warnings of what love should NOT be like. Obsessive, possessive, cruel - almost hateful
SparklingFae chapter 1 . 8/21/2011
I wish you would add to this! It is an awesome start and would be amazing as a multi chap!
Hotgirl1012 chapter 1 . 8/1/2011
Forbidden Love, its perfect i kind of can relate to it, I'm in a forbidden relationship with my boyfriend, we hide our relationship from our parents because we know they wont be impressed with the people we've become and what we're going through just to be with each other, We love each other very much and this is my twilight version of that, I can connect to it and i believe Josh (my boyfriend) would too. If only he read it...he NEVER has understood twilight but thats what makes it adorable, well him in general, i had just gotten out of a relationship when he came and fixed the pieces. i had left for a few years to get away, i came back and he was...scared about the person i'd become. I must thank you soo much, you made me connect to this from a twilight point of view.

-hotgirl1012(Nuri Adams)
I need a life bad chapter 1 . 5/21/2011
This was very sweet, it made me cry...I was sad to get to th end...I wanted more
kosi71819 chapter 1 . 4/16/2011
liked d fic
TwiCharmed chapter 1 . 11/15/2010
thanks so much for entering the contest! i thought this was very interesting twist on edwards canon controlling characteristics. not everyone saw his behavior in the books as controlling or they overlooked it. personally, i think some of his actions and behavior crossed a line. for example when he disabled bella’s truck. good job!

kari
LCB chapter 1 . 11/14/2010
Love it. More please!
humna 95 chapter 1 . 11/14/2010
edward would never ever do that to bella how hard is the concept of (he loves her more than anything)is to grab and as for bella she could never leave edward and her story seemed so totally false it went against everything that is in their nature...and watever happened to nessie
lifeliveson chapter 1 . 11/11/2010
awesome story! and yes,, if you wrote any other vampbella/jake i would definitely read it, (i would probably read any jake/bella,, hehe) and i don't care if it's a mean edward.. i hate him anyway :)
MrsTaylorLautner20 chapter 1 . 11/9/2010
I LOVE IT! You must of came up with this idea with me in mind lol cause i thought orignaly this is how breaking dawn should have been with Bella marrying Edward then her turning into a vamp and hating her life with him and leaving him for Jacob.
HollzHatter chapter 1 . 11/8/2010
Very well written. I enjoyed this story greatly- i never liked how controlling edward was in the books. Very good 5/5!
Louise M Frost chapter 1 . 11/8/2010
glad to see Bella realise what a manipulator Edward is
ladybug82896 chapter 1 . 11/7/2010
Haha i can't write a nice Edward either. I really loved it, and even though I'm disappointed you aren't continuing it, I'm grateful for the one shot. TTFN :D
easofie chapter 1 . 11/7/2010
Great story! Kind of weird, but...good :)