Reviews for A Completely Different Perspective
qwert232 chapter 9 . 9/16/2012
i luv your story! plz update soon! D
Artman King chapter 9 . 2/19/2011
I love it. please update soon. this is getting too good to wait too long to finish. )
owl.called.raven chapter 9 . 12/7/2010
I like this. Keep it up.
Azuri-chan chapter 9 . 12/2/2010
And now we wait too for the next update xD i hope it's soon cause this is a great story
Spectrum24 chapter 9 . 11/20/2010
Wow, this is great! I am in love with your version of 5th year. Ginny and Hermione are such a cute couple in this and I adore how sweet and thoughtful Ginny is being. Please update soon!
Solsticio21 chapter 9 . 11/20/2010
Arthur and Albus were really nice to let Ginny go with them and Hermione to te Ministry. I hope things go well for Hermione. Ginny is right. They are overreacting with the trial thing, but I'm sure you have your reasons just like J.K. had hers with Harry in the fifth book :)
Solsticio21 chapter 8 . 11/20/2010
Great moment there with Sirius. It was a nice way of ending the day for Hermione before her hearing.
Solsticio21 chapter 7 . 11/20/2010
Molly was really good here. I'm glad she had finally accepted their relationship and it was very sweet of her to talk to Ginny like that. The girls took the news pretty well LOL Awesome chapter.
rookie802 chapter 9 . 11/18/2010
Great story. Cannot wait for next update!
JUJUChick16 chapter 7 . 11/17/2010
WOW! They are getting really close! Enjoyed the update and the fact that Molly is getting better! Update again soon!
bigblusky chapter 6 . 11/15/2010
aww i feel for hermione.. but i don't doubt dumbledore's capability of reasoning for hermione on the court.. and hermione explaining how cute ginny being at the moment and her not thinking straight was just so adorable..D
Solsticio21 chapter 6 . 11/15/2010
Ginny is a fantastic girlfriend :) She was really supportive, tender and sweet. I hope things go well for Hermione. This version of book five is really cool :D
bigblusky chapter 5 . 11/14/2010
oh my, hope hermione's not in so much trouble.. and besides she only used her wand for sweet and adorable purpose..hehe
JUJUChick16 chapter 5 . 11/14/2010
Update again soon please! I need to know what is going to happen next!

JUJU
Solsticio21 chapter 4 . 11/13/2010
They are really sweet together and is nice to see how much they love each other and how Molly is trying to understand their relationship. Still the events on the game are quite intriguing and I think you are planing something big for them :) Have a nice weekend!