Reviews for Scouring the Edges Of Endings
bookworm4792 chapter 1 . 12/13/2010
will there be more? :)
Tanya13 chapter 1 . 11/15/2010
love it! the characterization is so spot on. awesome story!
applepie2334 chapter 1 . 11/11/2010
These fics where Sherlock leaves John are always so sad. . . Really loved it, my favorite thus far of Sherlock fics. Especially the end. "I decided you'll be safer with me." :)

Will there be a sequel?
Cryptic Nymph chapter 1 . 11/8/2010
Awww! God, that's exactly what I'd do if Sherlock had left me... I felt awful for him, but after all, it is Sherlock, you can forigve him :)
Divine Sally Bowles chapter 1 . 11/8/2010
This is the first Sherlock fic I've read, and I love it! It felt completely in character and I like how you made the romance and their feelings very subtle, not over the top, not so emotional as to be out of character. I particularly enjoyed John realizing why he hadn't minded all of Sherlock's transgressions.

I also may or may not have squealed when Sherlock reveals why he left. Beautifully done; thanks for this one!

- Sally.
Gameboy Rocker chapter 1 . 11/8/2010
This was really good! John's toughts were exactly as how I'd imagine them to be in this situation. I felt awful for him that Sherlock just up and left, but...he does that. Nice work :)
Anglophile Prussian chapter 1 . 11/8/2010
This story is just made of brilliant. I seriously mean it; its wonderful. I wish I had more I could say about it (sadly I have to run outside in like 3 seconds and thus cannot give it the page long review it deserves) but still, great work!
Tutankhamun chapter 1 . 11/7/2010
Gah! Cute! I really enjoyed reading this!