Reviews for When All is Lost
canterlevi chapter 1 . 5/2/2015
A mind-bogglingly bizarre characterization of can't love him because she loves him too much? WTH? And as for Tony Roselli being safe? That makes no sense; Laura makes no sense. His character is one of the main reasons Season 5 is so awful. I'm sorry, this is not the Laura Holt from my teenage years.
leiasky chapter 1 . 1/11/2013
Wow. Powerful. I hope there's a conclusion to this somewhere!
kendall777 chapter 1 . 5/27/2011
This is such a great chapter I just found it please continue with this, it could be an amazing story, Bernadette x
RJ Harrington chapter 1 . 12/21/2010
Wow... that was definitely angst! My stomach hurts! Well done. I like the descriptions - some of the dialog doesn't seem exactly them, but it's very good. Please say you're writing a second chapter where they reunite and maybe some of that "smut" creeps back in?
samiam004 chapter 1 . 11/16/2010
sad :( loved the angst you brought out between those two, great job!
Berlin chapter 1 . 11/9/2010
Stella: Fun?
Berlin chapter 1 . 11/9/2010
Sorry, but in my opinion, this is rather pointless, storywise. So she's still afraid. So he is hurt by her rejection. That's it?
shepweir always chapter 1 . 11/8/2010
I love your story. It is completely in character. I just don't understand how such a beautiful brave and brilliant woman could pass up a chance to be with one of the sexiest most charming caring amazing man ever. Remington is true super hero hot.
Stella chapter 1 . 11/8/2010
Great Short Story! You have to have angst as well as fun in a story. That's life! Please, write some more for RS.
Parker chapter 1 . 11/8/2010
Bravo! I just loved this. I can see the characters so vividly when reading it both the frustration and fear. I enjoy angst lord knows with these two it has to be present. Thanks again for writing I hope to read more from you in the future.