Reviews for You'll Be The Death of Me
Book girl fan chapter 1 . 6/20/2013
That's a pretty weird thing to hear aboutu your best friend.
viv920 chapter 1 . 4/3/2013
That was hilarious. I ship it too - Lois is on the money!
Tigress2929 chapter 1 . 11/11/2012
So funny! :) liked it, thanks for the read
WrySleet chapter 1 . 1/26/2012
I laughed and enjoyed this story and why do girls always twist friendships between guys?
Enigmatek chapter 1 . 9/20/2011
oh Yea xD, I love Lois in this fic. She is so mean and sweet at the same time! Lovely!

I woundt main either! Come on, Supes and Bat are hot together... and restless* better.

Thanks for this. Nice xD

*I dont now if its correct, sorry. Bad english.
Captain-Emily chapter 1 . 7/16/2011
This is adorable. I love SuperBat stories with an understanding (and maybe slightly fangirly) Lois.
Phoenix y Griffon JinHiwatari chapter 1 . 7/13/2011
the worst thing your girlfriend can tell you xDD ha ha ha so funny!
Dream's Abyss chapter 1 . 6/1/2011
This was adorable. This has to be my favorite portrayal of Lois ever.
Miss Eloquent chapter 1 . 5/1/2011
Haha, Bruce and Clark ARE a married couple unofficially when you think about it, haha. Thanks for writing this. :)
oksofia chapter 1 . 1/4/2011
epically adorable!
bat-with-butterfly-wings chapter 1 . 12/26/2010
hahahahahahahaha Oh Lois, you know where the fangirls get their fantasies from don't you? BrucexClarkbest bromance of my life. Other than Tim and Connor of course... must be a batboy thing...
Gary chapter 1 . 11/23/2010
Meh to Toasterman. Italics are fine for emphasis, but caps work for yelling - which is what was happening.

Delightful story, as usual. And ebil. Now, please get back to work on Maraverse. Pretty please.
Toasterman chapter 1 . 11/23/2010
I liked the story a lot, but there are a couple things you could use pointers on.

First, don't use capitals for emphasis. Use italics. It works better and is less distracting for the reader. Capitals are like speed bumps, whereas italics are smooth transitions.

Second, you reminded me too much about how Lois lost it at dinner. It was fine during that scene, but you got the point across there. When they stepped out on the front porch, it wasn't really necessary to keep reminding the reader how hysterical she was before. We get it.

Anyway, other than that, I loved it. Great story.
richlayers chapter 1 . 11/9/2010
As always with Reichenbach, this story makes me giggle. I'm not a big Superman fan but I still found this story worthwhile. I think it's pretty awesome and you should check it out if you like Batman or even if you just like to dish on Clark.
a2zmom chapter 1 . 11/9/2010
This is hysterical. And Lois would so say that.