Reviews for The Way They Start
Lauh Malfoy chapter 1 . 5/5/2013
I really, really liked this fanfiction. Super simple, but well written, with a purpose and some depth. Really well done.
Grace Hightower chapter 1 . 12/31/2010
Ahhh! Please write more like this! It's amazing. :D
dwennie chapter 1 . 12/26/2010
I'd just like to say that this is amazing. Normally I'm more of a Kensi/Deeks shipper, but I gotta say you really convinced me with this one.

You did a fantastic job on the characters, even without much (any?) dialogue. I've always liked the 5 times plus a sixth style (especially in The Mentalist), but this one really stood out for me. I loved the "in reality" at the end of the first 5.

Aaaand you clearly have great taste in TV shows. I swear, I've seen your stuff in almost every fandom I've gone to. And it's always fantastic writing :)

Great stuff : D
Silver War chapter 1 . 11/14/2010
Oh wow! I think this is my favourite fic that you've written. Such a lovely job. I always like the style of these types of one-shot and you did it wonderfully! Amazing.
LostForeverInHisEyes chapter 1 . 11/9/2010
Interesting style and exercise.

Like the comparison between the actual event and the emotional possibility that could have been going through their minds. Because that is sometimes what life is like, you see something happen but because of what you feel, it seems totally different.

Well done.
Angel of the Night Watchers chapter 1 . 11/9/2010
Great piece!
Angel N Darkness chapter 1 . 11/8/2010
you did a great job on this story... love it...
tayababy chapter 1 . 11/8/2010
gorgeous and very well written as always. great work!
TwilightPony21 chapter 1 . 11/8/2010
I liked it a lot! What a great brain exercise, as it was a really interesting style. I really liked the way you wrote it. It seemed very Kensi and Callen to me, as each individual scene happened to them with so much more underlying meaning, as you showed how things could have taken a more romantic twist, even if reality didn't turn out exactly the same. And then one day, reality just happened, as if it were completely natural between them.

Very nice job. I hope my review made sense - sometimes I'm not so sure my reviews always make sense. :) Looking forward to more chapters of "Breaking" and any other Kensi/Callen stories that you write!
always.theheartbeat chapter 1 . 11/8/2010
Amazing, of course. I absolutely loved it, don't worry on that part. And they seemed really in character, so that's good too.

Really, it made me laugh that she didn't get outta bed at the end. A lot of people write her like this; (and I agree) where she hates being woken up, despises mornings, and is probably just in a bad mood until she gets something in her stomach or takes a shower. Makes me smile.

Great job, I loved it!
TVchick08 chapter 1 . 11/8/2010
aw I loved this. it was so incredibly them and so believable :) good job!
halaci chapter 1 . 11/7/2010
I love your Castle fanfics, because they are perfectly fit to the characters and - mainly nowadays - following much more entertaining storylines than the original.

But your real talent shows through stories where I don't know nuts about the original, like this is. It's exiting, well balanced, one of those "once you started it will suck you in" kind of novels. It is thoroughly enjoyable even without knowing any more background information than you had woven into the story - great work.
gf7 chapter 1 . 11/7/2010
I'm not a huge Callen/Kensi person (more Deeks and her now) but this is lovely. It's a wonderful handful of glimpses that are both plausible and curious. It's romantic without being cloying and it's sweet without being saccharine. Nicely done!