Reviews for The Ironic Juxtaposition
Ibbonray chapter 1 . 10/16/2013
Oh my. This is beautiful. A little off-canon (since there were only four other people left (including Haymitch) when she was killed), but beautiful all the same. I really enjoyed this; thank you.
terra-cotta-warior chapter 1 . 3/11/2011
Oops. Did I say "dribble"? Oops. I meant drabble. Lol. Sorry.
terra-cotta-warrior chapter 1 . 3/11/2011

Ooooh... Why did Maysilee have to die? Why, Suzane Collins, why? (back on track)...

I really liked this. The emotions were all exactly perfecty done (lol make sense?). And it's all right about Haymitch, I think that Maysilee's death is part of what made him so...him...

I think you should write an alternate ending to Maysilee's death (making her NOT die) so she and Haymitch can live "happily ever after."

And now my dribble is done, so, addio
rYazUKi chapter 1 . 1/3/2011
i liked your story- just one comment

when a person dies w/ their eyes open- their eyes can't be closed for 2 to 3 hours afterwards
Zelda12343 chapter 1 . 12/14/2010
I always feel so bad for Maysilee…
aradian nights chapter 1 . 11/14/2010
If this story was for Dani-Chan, why did Vi-Chan not tell Dani-Chan about it? *Dies*

Lordy, girl, couldn't you have sent me a PM, going: Hey, Dani! I PUT UP THE HAYMAYSILEE! Go read it. Like, now.

Something like that woud've sufficed. Like, how I'm telling you right now I put up a PrimxRory not long before you put this up.

It's weird how we both wrote our first Hunger Games fanfictions at around the same time.

So, anyway, about the story. AWWWW! Poor Haymitch. Everyone he loved died. Like, how he said that his mom, and his... brother? Did he have a brother? And his 'girl' died. I still think his 'girl' was Maysilee. Maybe that's why he supported Peeta's bid to save Katniss in the first Games.

And Maysilee was cute. She should've had more spotlight.

I think you did fine with Haymitch! He'd be a little less cold when he was younger, and more of a lady's man anyway, so you did great! (I know I slaughtered Prim's personality (thought I did it on purpose to a point), so don't feel bad.)

Aaaaaaand... I'm out. Long review over. You can have your life back. XD