Reviews for The Road Not Taken
HopelessRomantic183 chapter 1 . 11/8/2010
Aw, I just love this poem and the way you worked it out to go along with Mai's absence from the KC Grand Championship was just brilliant. Lol, I know that most people consider the road less traveled by to basically be the high road, but I was talking about the poem with one of my friends earlier this year and she really got the possibility into my head of the road less traveled by possibly being more of a less desirable one reasoning that most people a person knows aren't criminals, but normal law-biding citizens. Not many people seem to think of things like that so I really liked how you used it in reference to Mai turning down an invitation to Kaiba's tournament, which people wouldn't normally do, because she was afraid of how Joey would act when they met up again. Wonderful job! I just loved it! BTW: How's the plot bunny for The Book of Kings fic going? I know that you've got a tone of other fics that you're also working on, including Vigilante (which I'm really looking forward to the next chapter of), so you probably won't be writing anything new for a while, but I'd figured I'd ask.
Jonouchi Katsuya chapter 1 . 11/8/2010
Diz story was 'mazing. I kinda wanna read your udda stuff now. I really wish Mai dueled at Grand Prix. I really missed her bein' there. Glad she found faith in somethin'.
ForestGuardian311 chapter 1 . 11/8/2010
Very nicely done! A nice look into what Mai is thinking after the DOMA incident, and I think you did that very nicely! I can't wait to see more!
Kohaku no Hime chapter 1 . 11/8/2010
*raised eyebrow* Mai as a Roman Catholic, huh?

...that actually does kinda fit her, doesn't it?

This is probably one of the best "Mai during the Grand Prix arc" stories that I've ever seen, Gwen. I've read a lot, but this one is one of the better ones; her characterization was correct and I found it interesting that you mentioned her getting rid of her cards that she got from DOOM. No one else really seems to discuss that in other fanfiction, do they?

Vary nicely done, Gwen!

arashi wolf princess chapter 1 . 11/7/2010
I can see the same thing for Mai. This is such a fitting scene and showing the differences she's making.