Reviews for If I Can't Love Her
50ShadesofGerardGay chapter 74 . 8/1
I'm very disappointed that the story isn't finished. I was really hoping that with the number of chapters and the last update date, that I'd be able to read all of it. But since it's been 11 years since you updated, I'll never get to find out how it ends. I really did enjoy the story though.
Rainbowdea chapter 25 . 5/27
I'm paranoid, not usually right...
Rainbowdea chapter 24 . 5/27
Evil midwife and poisoned tea! I'm sure of it.
gabelou1991 chapter 30 . 5/25
J'aime bien même angel sait que buffy aime Spike elle est tout dans le déni dans la saison 6 au moins.
"Angry" not "Angey"
Sorry but the English teacher comes out in me sometimes lol
Great story so far.
Hope you update soon.
jen chapter 74 . 11/9/2016
AHHHHH! Updates? Endings? This is a terrific story. Your characterizations are dead-on. Even after all this time...Please come back to this story.
Mara chapter 74 . 8/24/2015
Please please please please come back! This whole story is completely amazing and incredible and genius and we need to know how it ends! I know it's been a really long time since this was published but please I am begging you from the very bottom of my heart, PLEASE come back and write more!
nekochan.cruz chapter 74 . 8/1/2015
I am fully aware that it's been almost a decade since you updated this story, but Oh, Man, I wish you would finish it!
CrazyChloe0801 chapter 74 . 7/21/2015
I love this story so much... Like other people have said I've read other fan fictions, but yours is just so emotional and amazingly written... I know this story isn't finished, but I and others would greatly love if you were to write another!
brendafay chapter 74 . 6/26/2015
more please
Chexpet chapter 74 . 5/25/2015
Please finish this story, I know it's been years but it would be really great to see the ending you had in mind for such a great story.
spuffylover19 chapter 74 . 4/6/2015
currently down on my hands and knees begging for more. this is flipping genius. their is such raw emotion in some areas that you can almost empathise with the characters never mind sympathise. I get that I am most likely fighting a lost cause but i amd pleading with all my heart for more.
pure genius. thay is what you are.
Mars chapter 11 . 12/16/2013
It's not:
once and a while
It's:
Once in a while
daniel zbrzezny chapter 1 . 12/7/2013
i have low testosterone, a receding hairline, date a girl named emily marie, and i am a wannabe marine who gets people fired. i love bdsm and metal. call me: 718 928 5032. or find me at 8375 woodhaven blvd in new york city :) s
1,035 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »