Reviews for If I Can't Love Her
latasha.conkle chapter 74 . 6/26
more please
Cheshire's Chipped Cup chapter 74 . 5/25
Please finish this story, I know it's been years but it would be really great to see the ending you had in mind for such a great story.
spuffylover19 chapter 74 . 4/6
currently down on my hands and knees begging for more. this is flipping genius. their is such raw emotion in some areas that you can almost empathise with the characters never mind sympathise. I get that I am most likely fighting a lost cause but i amd pleading with all my heart for more.
pure genius. thay is what you are.
Mars chapter 11 . 12/16/2013
It's not:
once and a while
It's:
Once in a while
daniel zbrzezny chapter 1 . 12/7/2013
i have low testosterone, a receding hairline, date a girl named emily marie, and i am a wannabe marine who gets people fired. i love bdsm and metal. call me: 718 928 5032. or find me at 8375 woodhaven blvd in new york city :) s
sjwheelan chapter 74 . 10/29/2013
Hoping there is more to come! What a wonderful story :)
JC chapter 74 . 8/11/2013
I know it's been years... but I nearly cried when I realized this story was unfinished. Don't pay attention to those who have only negative things to say. Can't please everyone. Please, I've been up all night and day reading... please come back :(
bohobo chapter 74 . 3/17/2013
I realize the last time you updated was nearly 7 years ago but pleaseeee finish it! Im so emotionally attached to this story now!
It's so good! I love your writing and how in character everyone is! The birth scene made me happy cry but the stunning spell made me sad cry. You need to finish it and punish willow, but not by killing Tara coz that just makes everyone feel sorry for willow. Goddam I'm hating on willow! And Xander is such a doof. But holy cow I was having the biggest rage when Riley kidnapped Buffy. I already hated him in the show, but this...

And I just wanna see spike as a dad! And them all be a happy family! Except willow and Xander need to be punished... And I need to know what you decided to call the baby!
I assume you have your degree now? Feel free to get extremely motivated and come back to this story...

But if not, it was still a great story. Well done :)
Mizu.no.Oujo.1967 chapter 74 . 12/10/2012
Aw, I wish you would update again. This is a really great story and I really wanna see what happens next. :D
spike'smate chapter 72 . 9/20/2012
Woohoo SPIKE'S the hero
Guest chapter 12 . 7/19/2012
I really must say, I've read a few of these pregnancy fics before and they all suck... except for this one. This one isn't forced, and you don't change the characters in 10 chapters to go from... well, Buffy and spike season 6 to this romantic totally unrealistic couple. I really like how you've kept all the characters true to their season 6 selves and have maintained that dynamic throughout. When I read this, I believe it. And the narrative voice is very good. I'm only on chapter 12, but I can't put it down. It's a really excellent Buffy novel. Thank you for this. :)
commando666 chapter 74 . 7/7/2012
I vote for the name Wyatt for buffys baby and hope u update soon
Eru no Tsubasa chapter 1 . 6/9/2012
Cute! Great start! XD
Spikesmate chapter 74 . 5/22/2012
was a very good story but it wasnt FINISHED would love someone to finish it, but not much chance of that BAD jennj
spike'smate chapter 73 . 5/26/2011
very good story but hasnt been updated IN 5 YEARS i think its been abandoned GRRRRRRRRRRRR
1,026 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »