Reviews for The Arch Knight Returns
butt chapter 1 . 2/15
sooooo no new chapters great
BSG Legacy chapter 1 . 11/9/2011
Very funny. Hoping for an update in the near future! Grunt is, as always, both more awesome and much funnier than cannon.

(You should write about the wiki-wars next)
Guest chapter 1 . 5/27/2011
I say you do either of the untitled stories. I also wonder where Grunt got those comic books..,hmmmmm...
porcupinetheater chapter 1 . 11/15/2010
Oh my God, Grunt is absolute win in your stories, and there ain't no use denying it!

Not even 2000 words in, and I already can't wait for an update! I just wish I could write comedy stuff as well as you do! (Although if I could, I'd probably use my talents for EVIL instead. I don't think I could handle the power.)

And either of the Mass Effect stories sound awesome! And now you have me paranoid that Wikipedia shall take over the world. I'd go smash my computer with a hammer in defiance of this atrocity, but then I would not be able to read the next update! Great job with this.
Drone person chapter 1 . 11/14/2010
This sounds like a good story. And a good way to get back into writing fanfics.

While the idea of continuing the Underfist trilogy is good, I am more interested in this Wikipedia ruling the galaxy thing.
The Hindmost chapter 1 . 11/8/2010
Good to see you back in the fanfic writing saddle again, if this is anywhere as near as good as 'An Unfortunate Mix Up' then we're in for a good time.

As for preference, either of the two untitled projects sound good to me.