Reviews for The Sleepover Reposted
SecretCrystle chapter 1 . 4/21/2015
That was soooo sad that no one likes her ... ;o;
Finland Fett chapter 1 . 6/6/2013
I am so sorry about your friend! *hugs you*
Snippysoka101 chapter 1 . 2/24/2011
Continue?

And im sorry about your friend.

And sorry I asked about a sequel on the fist post of this.
Lord of the Things chapter 1 . 12/31/2010
Sniff! Oh my god, i am SOOOO sorry for my rude comment in your first version... i am a critict, currently writing a review of ahsoka stories. I was just enjoying it so much, i was pissed there wasn't more.

Sorry about your friend

but, hey, um, you are good enough to get on the review... :)
Tess'ika chapter 1 . 11/27/2010
nice
nat13cat chapter 1 . 11/21/2010
this is rlly cute
Jedi-Dreamer101 chapter 1 . 11/9/2010
I'm very sorry about your friend. I can't imagine how you must feel, you and your friend's family will be in my prayers.

Your story was great! I love the description you put into it. I feel bad for Ahsoka, I hope that Xenna gets punished.

Again I'm very sorry and God bless.
Onryo chapter 1 . 11/8/2010
It's overwhelming to read about what happened to your friend and this kind of tribute that you're doing in her honor. I really wish you the best and hope you get over it soon, although is a though situation.

I enjoyed the story a lot! The plot is really original and I would love to see Windu's expression if they invited him to the party xD However, I really hated that girl's behaviour, she managed to get on my nerves! I just don't cope with that kind of people who think that just because they're popular or something like that they have the right to humilliate you -it's childish, if you ask me.

I hope you can keep on writing! The story seems to be very interesting and I am sure it has a lot of potential. Update whenever you feel like wanting to do so _

Kind Regards,

.Onryo.

P.S: Sorry if I messed up somewhere, English is not my mother tongue but I wish that at least you had been able to understand something of what I tried to express :)
Crazy Chick08 chapter 1 . 11/8/2010
Oh my God! I am so sorry to hear about your friend. If you need somebody to talk to about it, or about anything, then send me a PM. I'd be happy to help.

As for the story, it is very nice. I know bullying and not having friends, so I can very much relate to Ahsoka and Anakin. I see you did your research on Anakin! He didn't have many friends. I think he only had Tru and Darra. Tru evantually stopped being his friend and Darra sort of died.

Oooh, the story just started and I already hate this Xenna chick. I can't wait for Ahsoka to put her in her place. Something tells me that that won't go over well, but if she cared what everyone else thought of her, she wouldn't be willing to be herself. She'd try to act like Xenna for the sake of fitting in.

Oooh, Ahsoka and Anakin should definitly bring Mace to the fun. You know that someone that uptight has got to be a secret party animal. This will be fun.

Update when you can.
Azalea.Rose chapter 1 . 11/8/2010
Oh, i'm so, so, so sorry for what happened to your friend. It's shocking you wanted to finish this, it must be really upsetting, although I guess this is in away a tribute to her.

Your spelling and grammer where great

This is very well written and I especially liked Anakin's reaction and I agree Obi-Wan would be mad at anakin bt, not with Ahsoka. Anakin sugusting Mace to enjoy, i would defintly want to see that. I wonder what the Council's punishment would be? Good there be another chapter an epilouge, perhaps? Yet, I understand completly, if you don't feel up to it. All in all this was very well written.

Keep writting!
hyefght chapter 1 . 11/8/2010
I love this keep on writing on this love love love love love love love this
Writer's Epoch chapter 1 . 11/8/2010
I'm so incredibly sorry about what happened to your friend :( I know that if it happened to my friends, I'd be crying for years. I'm suprised at how you decided to finish this, I'm sure that it must be heart breaking for you. Then again, like you said, your friend wouldn't want the story to go unfinished.

Your spelling and grammar are great, it makes the story even better :)

I'm wondering though, will there b another chapter, perhaps to see the after math? I'd love to see those rude padawans have to scrub the floors for punishment, they're the losers, they're just jealous of how awesome Ahsoka is.