Reviews for All The Marbles
saraday chapter 1 . 12/14/2011
Very sweet story. Loved it!
Trahnfisch chapter 1 . 6/25/2011
i dont really know how you do it... but this too is one of the best stories i ever read.

i wish there would be one episode which show us the love between sara and gil just like you do in your stories... *sigh*

thank you very much for writing and sharing your work!
sdbeth chapter 1 . 1/2/2011
That was wonderful. As one born and raised in Chicago, though no longer llvomg there, I am very happy to picture them there and I love the details. Thanks so much!
The Queen of Sin chapter 1 . 11/13/2010
oh snap I just choked on the fluff. That was brilliantly sweet D
TyriaT chapter 1 . 11/13/2010
Very cute. I love the fact you were able to include Nick and Mandy as well. As always, nicely done.
wobbear chapter 1 . 11/11/2010
So pleased that Grissom hasn't lost his marbles!

In the middle of reading this I had to remind myself that it was a fic: you have G and S's voices down so well I felt like I was a fly on the wall, watching real events unfold. (Hey, maybe I could get Grissom to study me?)

Love all the Chicago touches too. Great job all around. Thank you for sharing this unexpected delight.
Zamboni chapter 1 . 11/10/2010
Amazing story! So very well written and I love that they found their peace together. Great title btw!
smacky30 chapter 1 . 11/9/2010
I've already told you I love it but I wanted to put it here for the world to see. Great story. And I truly LOVE their neighbors. :)
ishotsherlock chapter 1 . 11/9/2010
Awwwwwwww great story and loved that they are finally in the same place.

:o)
caz1969 chapter 1 . 11/9/2010
Fantastic story
Famous4it chapter 1 . 11/8/2010
Awesome story, the end was lovely.
lamcsi chapter 1 . 11/8/2010
Very nice. I really liked your story
Moochiecat chapter 1 . 11/8/2010
As always, you gave us a well written, well researched, intelligent, interesting, and amusing story. I always like seeing your name appear on the board since it guarantees a great read! Thanks!
edge15684 chapter 1 . 11/8/2010
really good.
was spratlurid quimby chapter 1 . 11/8/2010
Another great short story. You must know Chicago well..