Reviews for Rambo you ain't!
KomodoQueen chapter 23 . 3/13
Please come back and finish this story - I just found it and I'm gutted it's stopped... I'll pay you in reviews... :)
Julia chapter 23 . 9/30/2012
Awesome story and I sure hope you will finish it sometime.
Cc1973 chapter 23 . 9/8/2012
Wow, love the plot line! Amazing action in this chapter! Please come back and save Chin and Steve!
Zillahwolf chapter 23 . 4/1/2012
I really hope you still want to finish this. Please?
ingrid Smith chapter 23 . 9/29/2011
Can't wait to see how it ends! You are an amazing writer and should be hired to write for the show LOL More please :-)
jodiesto chapter 23 . 7/24/2011
Of course a cliffhanger, you are a writer after all!
Sparkiebunny chapter 23 . 7/20/2011
Nice chappie! :)
FlamMabel chapter 23 . 7/19/2011
Good chapter. I prefer to wait and have a bigger chapter. Sometimes the really short fill in ones tend to leave me unfullfilled.
Nilah chapter 23 . 7/19/2011
Nothing to forgive. It was great. Enjoyed every heart stopping moment. Hurry and update.
francis2 chapter 23 . 7/19/2011
Oh my, I'm so glad they have a doctor on site, but I really hope they have medication too, or Chin will be gone! This was a really awesome chapter, lots of action and angst. I love that Steve got to be part of the rescue.
francis2 chapter 22 . 7/19/2011
Thank you so much for writing more! And thank you for the summary, much appreciated. Now I hope they can rescue their team mates.
crokettsgirl chapter 23 . 7/19/2011
I think this came out excellent. I love how Steve got involved as he likes. Also how Kono and Chin were there for each other. Poor Kono almost raped and Chin tortured. Cath is one hell of a lady going along with Danny and pulling that whole act off and loved how you had Danny do that, Cath tase the two guys and Steve get that jerk who left the sryinge in Chin's neck I hope it didn't all go into him. Great job I loved it. Sue
KATHRYN96 chapter 11 . 7/18/2011
I think this chapter kinda lost the flow, to be honest. I like the idea of the story and everything. The start was strong, but it kinda dwindled and got a bit boring with all the dialogue. But it's a good storyline. I look forward to read on. :)
shirik chapter 23 . 7/17/2011
thank you for updating it was reaaly intense! please add more soon
ReluctantSlashFan chapter 23 . 7/17/2011