Reviews for Rambo you ain't!
Grifter5280 chapter 23 . 9/11
It sure would be nice to read the rest of this story.
Please don't leave us hanging forever. Please finish this wonderful story.
becoming more about chin now so im just gonna stop I come here to read about steve after all its in a steve hurt search not here to read about everyone else!
BnBfanatic chapter 4 . 4/24
I started out liking this story but this chapter it became too sadistic for my tastes. I don't mind violence in fanfic, but having them abuse Steve like that seemed over the top cruel and we have enough of that in RL. I can't help but wonder about the authors who come up w the senseless cruelty. No harm meant, just my perspective.
Skimball4 chapter 6 . 4/19/2015
You are just too wicked. Way to make my heart race.
sherry chapter 23 . 11/19/2014
please update soon
KomodoQueen chapter 23 . 3/13/2014
Please come back and finish this story - I just found it and I'm gutted it's stopped... I'll pay you in reviews... :)
Julia chapter 23 . 9/30/2012
Awesome story and I sure hope you will finish it sometime.
Cc1973 chapter 23 . 9/8/2012
Wow, love the plot line! Amazing action in this chapter! Please come back and save Chin and Steve!
Zillahwolf chapter 23 . 4/1/2012
I really hope you still want to finish this. Please?
ingrid Smith chapter 23 . 9/29/2011
Can't wait to see how it ends! You are an amazing writer and should be hired to write for the show LOL More please :-)
jodiesto chapter 23 . 7/24/2011
Of course a cliffhanger, you are a writer after all!
Sparkiebunny chapter 23 . 7/20/2011
Nice chappie! :)
FlamMabel chapter 23 . 7/19/2011
Good chapter. I prefer to wait and have a bigger chapter. Sometimes the really short fill in ones tend to leave me unfullfilled.
Nilah chapter 23 . 7/19/2011
Nothing to forgive. It was great. Enjoyed every heart stopping moment. Hurry and update.