Reviews for Soft But Estranged
Guest chapter 1 . 5/5/2015
Damn this was sexy although I love steroline alone I really love the hot threesome with Stefan/Caroline/Damon I would really love to to see that in the 7th season
thewasabipea chapter 1 . 6/3/2014
Eeeeeeeennnnnaaaaaaa, I absolutely need that story of the four of them togetherrrrr. I absolutely adore how to write these characters, and their relationships with each other. There is something so natural, so realistic, so human about them. They're not the extremes that I often see them in (Caroline as permanently sunshine, Damon as always an ass, which okay, may not be too far off, and Stefan as perpetually brooding), but rather dynamic and full of depth. It breaks my heart how much Caroline thinks of herself: that she doesn't get "epic", that she shouldn't be the focus of the boys' affection. I'd definitely love more of your Elena (too many stories seem to feature Caroline at the cost of Elena, and that's hard for me to swallow). I am so impressed with how you handle Damon/Caroline: the fact that she will always hate him, in some small (or not) part of her. Basically everything you write is gold, and I feel so grateful to be able to read it.

(And that end is so, so hopeful, I absolutely need to see the continuation.)
little miss michelle chapter 1 . 6/24/2013
Really enjoyed this! I know it may be unlikely but i would love a part two of thier reactions to Caroline going to them!
sahara chapter 1 . 5/22/2013
LaLaALa521 chapter 1 . 3/19/2012
Great story. Really enjoyed it.
DamonLover86 chapter 1 . 5/29/2011
skyewardfuckyeah chapter 1 . 5/28/2011
Amazing. :)
NovemberDreamin chapter 1 . 5/17/2011

i was wary at first, but this was unexpected and suprisingly good
Crimson Breeze chapter 1 . 4/27/2011
This is awesome. I love how you define her relationship with everyone. Great job )

~Crimson Breeze
Klefaroline chapter 1 . 4/4/2011
soooo good!
writergirl94 chapter 1 . 3/23/2011
you made my night, this writing kicked major ass. i applaud you
plausible deniability chapter 1 . 3/23/2011
Wow, this story was a revelation! It doesn't have to be forwood to make me happy, who knew? Oh, and btw, "what do you call a girl who sleeps with 2 brothers at the same time?" LUCKY!
vampurr chapter 1 . 3/15/2011
Soooooo good :D
xWrittenInTheStarsx chapter 1 . 2/26/2011
Love it! I should feel bad for Tyler but i dont...I love Caroline/Damon/Stefan! Epic triangle they would make ;)
TeamRipperStefan chapter 1 . 2/23/2011