Reviews for Straight to Center
chibigoten25 chapter 1 . 9/11/2013
Tres bien!:) More AsuCaga fics please?:)
Shuqin chapter 1 . 11/20/2012
Everything flowed together very well and some parts really tugged on my heartstrings. Well done!
SurLaLune chapter 1 . 6/26/2012
I must say I love love loved the way you wrote this piece. The words and phrases paints such a lovely picture of Athrun and Cagalli. I noticed that you weaved the lyrics from Vienna Teng's Recessional in the story, it fits really well with the idea of the two of them somewhere down the line. I would ask that perhaps you credit the song though, since you didn't write it?

Anyhow, a wonderful read. It stirs up Gundam Seed nostalgia, I may have to go watch the series all over again...
shawni chapter 1 . 3/4/2012
That was beautiful :) Thanks so much for writing it!
quintilis chapter 1 . 3/23/2011
Beautiful, lyrical prose. The tagline from the summary is just perfect, also. Great work!
arockettothemoonCZ chapter 1 . 3/3/2011
okaaaaay, so yes. i do have an account, i was just to lazy to log in. if you were wonderng which you probably wernt

okaaay soo, this is an amazing story! i loved the ending and how it had promise for the future. i LOVE athrun and cagalli together and destiny just sucked! did they really promise a moviee? and if soo, will it be released?

once again awsome job. good amount of detail and i liked how you started it and incorperated the starting into when they reconciled for real. good job!
mirae chapter 1 . 2/19/2011
I just wanted to let you know how much I appreciate your writing style. I haven't been able to find this kind of high quality writing in a while! I loved how you depicted the delicate relationship between Athrun and Cagalli.
eternalasucaga chapter 1 . 12/31/2010
This made me 'awww' in the end. What an amazing story!
AnimeSiren chapter 1 . 12/5/2010
This is extremely well written. You should have pride over this story, you've surely accomplished it! Thanks so much for writing!
empatheticsympatheticpathetic chapter 1 . 11/15/2010
I tend to stray away from tear jerkers, especially if they have the possibility to turn out bad at the end. But I went against my will again. And thank God it didn't wind up the way i feared it to be. Yes! It didn't!

I don't know what to say, i'm overwhelmed. This is the kind of fic that will never fail to pull your heartstrings and at the middle you're left to think about the what if's and the if only's, makes you wanna soak your pillow throughout the night and long for those tissues.

I still have a lot of things to say. But I don't know... Its just that... The agony is too darn beautiful, I'm speechless.

Well except for one thing, make some more of this please.
Dazzling-Sachiko chapter 1 . 11/8/2010
Congratulations! You did a good work!

I love this oneshot... I hope someday I could right something that beautiful and sweet. Your writing style is really admirable. Especially the way you give description to the place, the dress, their feelings... I just love it... Can't get enough of it. You should make more.

Thank you for sharing this nice oneshot with us!

- chiko-chan
cagallifangurl chapter 1 . 11/8/2010
This is so dang beautifully written T-T *Sniffles* I can just imagine it! WONDERFUL one-shot!
Allora Gale chapter 1 . 11/8/2010
Absolutely beautiful story. You have an amazing writing style.
mrs. zala chapter 1 . 11/8/2010
...

love this!

even if i'm quite confused in the middle of the story when i'm reading it, but still...

i wish they will be reunited!

T_T
thesocialriotmachine chapter 1 . 11/8/2010
I just read an asumey story. I know it's my fault to even read the story at first, but the thing that they write inside about how good meyrin is, and how cagalli is bad for athrun make me angry.

So, thanks to your story, it make me feel a lot better. hahaa