Reviews for What Happens in the Crib
Ragao Datnarv chapter 1 . 5/1/2013
:D
JennysPrincess96 chapter 1 . 6/7/2012
This was... Oh, God. I laughed so hard at Munch and the damn photocopier. Especially how he reacted to what he heard... *maniacal cackling* lol. Great story!
disfunctionallysane chapter 1 . 8/15/2011
Bloody hell, Sez. You've finally officially killed me. You're the awesomest.

DS
peterpeter chapter 1 . 12/24/2010
another great fic. wow
Guest chapter 1 . 12/19/2010
that was sooo hot, and steamy, and wow! Loved it
AdmHawthorne chapter 1 . 11/10/2010
That was great... the parts with Munch made me laugh out loud.
lizzy43 chapter 1 . 11/8/2010
Shit son. Who's complaining about smut? I love smut. I think just about everyone else here loves the smut. One big smut party. Bring it on baby. Oh yeah, nice job. Poor Munch. And yes, I am reading this at work. I must be feeling really brave tonight.
Roookie chapter 1 . 11/8/2010
cold shower now.. nice! and trust me, you writing good smut parts, thats why people asking you to write them! nice xx
garnetmystery chapter 1 . 11/8/2010
Well well well...Never thought I'd see the day when Alex Cabot would be so goddamn WRONG! xD

Epicness :D Poor Munch though, or is it? OMG I feel bad for the copier, that little green button probably has John's permanent thumb mark xD

I adored it, but I just gotta say...of course we ask for the smut, we LIVE off the smut...and if you ever hear somebody complain about it, point me in the direction of the soon to be victim, I've got a Louisville slugger.

*cracks knuckles*
laurel hardy chapter 1 . 11/8/2010
Complain about smut? Hun? That would silly. On the contrary, Praise to the Smut! Long may she live! Keep it coming. No, that's not a pun!
MJ Duncan chapter 1 . 11/8/2010
hehehe - I could so picture Munch just standing by the copier absentmindedly punching the stupid green button. And the smut was veeeeeery nice too! *grin*
Swishla chapter 1 . 11/8/2010
Very hot! And poor Munch, having to leave early. Loved it.
Reggieme chapter 1 . 11/8/2010
Very, very nice! Thank you!
ShiroFlake chapter 1 . 11/8/2010
Awesome job ! XP
Rae D. Magdon chapter 1 . 11/8/2010
It was a challenge! A good challenge. XP I wanted to see if you could do it, and you delivered beautifully. n_n