Reviews for Dragon Shego
ArtemisAzkadelliaRika chapter 12 . 7/8
the spell used is weis haile from eregon
Ravena Wolfborn chapter 16 . 5/21
that was amazing. I seriously couldn't put it down. and the banter and everything was omg. so awesome. OK. fangirling. sorry. not sorry, really. amazing story and all that yh
Teletubby2015 chapter 14 . 4/27
Love this story so much and you too! You make me feel like I could climb into your stories and live there!
o0Aslania0o chapter 16 . 4/10
Awwww...esome! I love this fic! You really did a good job man, awe this story will be one of my favorites great job ;)
o0Aslania0o chapter 1 . 4/10
Oohh this is going to be interesting, the fic is good by the way, wohoo! KIGO for the winn n!
ilovelesbianandyuri chapter 16 . 2/26
I really love this story.
Guest chapter 16 . 7/24/2015
This was a great story!
ILOVEKIMPOSSIBLE chapter 16 . 6/26/2015
I really like it one of the best
BabyMaraj chapter 16 . 5/14/2015
scifijoe chapter 2 . 5/9/2015
Hi, Boy, what a way to start your B-day. Turn into a dragon, jump off a cliff and travel as cargo to your best enemies house. Well, at least it is not Boring.

I just love to re-read this story.
Orionslave chapter 16 . 4/16/2015
Spanik' story! to quote KP a little hehe,wouldn't mind reading sequel etc. lol especially if it follows them more closely as a couple,excellent story...still sme typos in early chapters btw.!
scifijoe chapter 16 . 3/29/2015
Wow just wow. A great story. Worthy of rereading several times. I hope that you do another Dragon Shego and Mage Kim soon.
scifijoe chapter 3 . 3/29/2015
Re: From Kim getting a free show and Shego's spooning Kim. I agree with Ann's assessment. They are madding in love with each other. Good Story so far.
scifijoe chapter 1 . 3/29/2015
Hmm, Not your typical B-day present.
Duke ajs chapter 16 . 1/21/2015