Reviews for Dragon Shego
ILOVEKIMPOSSIBLE chapter 16 . 6/26
I really like it one of the best
BabyMaraj chapter 16 . 5/14
AMAZING!
scifijoe chapter 2 . 5/9
Hi, Boy, what a way to start your B-day. Turn into a dragon, jump off a cliff and travel as cargo to your best enemies house. Well, at least it is not Boring.

I just love to re-read this story.
Orionslave chapter 16 . 4/16
Spanik' story! to quote KP a little hehe,wouldn't mind reading sequel etc. lol especially if it follows them more closely as a couple,excellent story...still sme typos in early chapters btw.!
scifijoe chapter 16 . 3/29
Wow just wow. A great story. Worthy of rereading several times. I hope that you do another Dragon Shego and Mage Kim soon.
scifijoe chapter 3 . 3/29
Re: From Kim getting a free show and Shego's spooning Kim. I agree with Ann's assessment. They are madding in love with each other. Good Story so far.
scifijoe chapter 1 . 3/29
Hmm, Not your typical B-day present.
Duke ajs chapter 16 . 1/21
Again I reread it and was entertained 1/21/2015
E.Elliot chapter 16 . 11/21/2014
Omg I love it!*-* it is so awesome! I'm your fan!
Miura Assassin chapter 3 . 8/22/2014
I can imagine what Ann said to James right now. "Dear, I just saw Kim with a naked Shego in out garage. I think we need to to have a talk." Or something like that.
DBD WARRI0R chapter 16 . 7/2/2014
Absolutely loved it!
DUKE ajs chapter 3 . 6/24/2014
Mom is a great judge of the situation and the proper actions to take or not.
DUKEajs chapter 16 . 5/29/2014
They where enjoying breakfast when Jim and Tim looked at SHEGO and asked
" you can use your powers in Dragon form and while you and Kim where fighting the Bird guy you accessed all of TEAM GOs powers can you do it again? "
They looked down at their meals.
SHEGO chocked for a sec then looked at KIM.
"A good question. "
"What do think Princess can you handle thousand of me small and large."
She rose one eyebrow
Kim blushed and then said.
"SATURADAY DEFINATLEY SATURADAY."
It was Kim's turn look at her food as SHEGO blushed as she thought of a horde of her taking her kimmie cub.
Dukeajs chapter 16 . 5/20/2014
Fluff is a good thing. The next day as kim and shego arrived at school. Shego cleared her throat and said "Kimmie I hate to surprise you. I was offered 3 jobs one from the school a part on Broadway in WICKED and a movie about are battle to save the world of Dragons. What do you think?" She asked blushing. Kim looked at her lover, friend, and mate. "I always wanted to be a movie star." She kissed shego deeply not caring that ALL of the students could see her love for a woman that had been her rival till recently. The kiss was returned at first hesitantly then embraced with joy. they locked eyes and both smiled and said at the same time "I am so glad I met you." they where lost in the others gaze neither said "Jinx" Ron realized he would be riding the handlebars a lot more and sighed. smiling seeing his friend happy knowing kim deserved it.
Dukeajs chapter 15 . 5/20/2014
We all love cheese. And smile you have told a great story.