Reviews for Minus Four
bwineylion chapter 1 . 10/10/2013
This is easily one of the most disturbing things I've ever read here. You, my friend, are a morbid genius!
skittymudkip chapter 1 . 8/18/2013
Wow, I love this oneshot. It has a nice good level of creepy in it so ya, thanks for this wonderful oneshot!
Midnight Rising chapter 1 . 4/3/2013
OMG! So creepy and disturbing! And yet, it somehow feels like you really captured their relationship in a sick, twisted sorta way...
sessiles chapter 1 . 1/6/2012
Oh my god asdfghjkl. Normally stories in the "horror" section don't bother me but OH MY GOD. I'm not even going to ask how they have seperate bodies because that was ADJFKZ. Perfection. Terrifying, paralyzing, disturbing perfection. The box...oh god. I'm shivering.
Hovinarri chapter 1 . 7/30/2011
One word: Creepy.

Really, really creepy. o.o But nice. Really, really nice...
Miss Hinata chapter 1 . 7/21/2011
Oh, god, that was creepy. I suppose the only reason I don't see this happening is that I can't imagine Bakura being gently to Ryou, no matter what state he is in. But the cutting off of the limbs, and the almost laughing at him as he insists he can do things he obviously can't, and the informing Ryou that he "fixed" him by doing so? Yeah, I can totally see that. Jeez, that was creepy.
xXTasukisDestinyXx chapter 1 . 4/28/2011
...oh! Took me a few seconds to get that. Derpa-derp -_-

Bakura cut off Ryous limbs because his legs hurt from the small bed and his arms hurt from being messed up...all bakuras doing from the start I have no doubt.

(yes, I am pointing out the obvious...lame ass comment FTW! XD)

It's like...3:30 AM right now...
Albino Magpie chapter 1 . 4/1/2011
That's one of the most fucking creepy things I've read in my life. If you were aiming for that, you did well.
Kek-t chapter 1 . 3/12/2011
Ohmygod like holy crap. i strarted to get really creeped out when they started talking about his legs. I was like oh sh*t.

Awesomely creepy. Wow just wow.
MayBell Lyric chapter 1 . 1/30/2011
UGH sorry to say this but that was AWFUL. Honestly, this is going to give me nightmares and I didn't like the concept one bit. I didn't even realize the point until I read that word "limbless" in the end and everything fell into place and gave me a huge shock.

Why is this rated T and not M? I guess I should've picked up on the fact that it's a horror story. I'm gonna go read some humor story now.
Knight The Cat chapter 1 . 1/26/2011
Oh, that is so disturbingly awesome. So, very creepy at 2AM, but still awesome.
IsThatYouMyLove chapter 1 . 11/30/2010
bloody brilliant. im kind of worried seeing as enjoyed that so much... oh i get the title now
MoonlightSkye chapter 1 . 11/25/2010
Well... there's a lot to say about this story. Other than the fact your stories are going to give my friend and me nightmares because we're reading them to each other over the phone (Might I say that Masochism was a very hard one to read over the phone... XD)

I'm really wondering how sane Bakura is. (Maybe you too but, I'm not any better for reading these.)

The plot intrigued me. I didn't understand it until my friend re-read the last part. D: Though, I felt that I wanted to go kill Bakura for him being a-

I mean. No matter how much I love my little thief cutting off limbs is just a bit to far! D:

Loved the story! :D
Partners-N-Crime chapter 1 . 11/25/2010
oh dear god...

that was awesome :D creepy and unexpected and i liked it! w
cureampaffu chapter 1 . 11/13/2010
Oh dear god.

At first, I was worried about Ryou's sanity.

And then I worried about Bakura, and why he was being so nice.

Now I'm wondering about Bakura's sanity and Ryou's intelligence. O_o