Reviews for Boys Will Be Boys
tjrrr chapter 13 . 2/8/2013
Loved the original, this is even better. keep up the good work
LILFOC chapter 13 . 1/27/2013
interesting story!
Poor Tai hope he'll be okay!
will there be chibi Takari hints?siblings dating siblings are cute
you sould pair Sora and Izzy together too
Halburn chapter 13 . 12/25/2012
you are a really good fanfic writer. I love your work :).
BlueStar Sapphire - ProtoZero chapter 13 . 10/16/2012
oh my gawd you updated X3
halburn chapter 12 . 8/26/2012
are you writing anymore ?
Dragon77 chapter 12 . 8/25/2012
I'm sooo looking forward to reading the next chapter! _
PeteyPiranha chapter 11 . 2/28/2012
Quick question. When Sora says she had seen Matt and Tai behind sand dunes two months ago, was she not kidnapped then, or was that afterwards?

Sorry, just needed to clear that up.

Now dear, I understand that it's a pain the ass to update on time or even regularly, but we devoted fans need nourishment ( Or as I like to call it, Happy Time )

So please, find a small gap in your schedule to fit in a little fluffy (Smutty would be nice ;D) chapter, we would all be eternally grateful!
Dragon77 chapter 11 . 10/20/2011
Great chapter! I can’t wait to read the next chapter so keep on writing and UPDATE SOON.
Juu chapter 11 . 8/15/2011
You're just so awesome. Great updates!
Juuu chapter 9 . 6/25/2011
This is just great! You're still updating it, right? Please update soon.
Angelmon chapter 9 . 5/29/2011
Please update soon!
Inumaru12 chapter 8 . 4/20/2011
Gosh, I just love your digimon stories. :D They are so awesome. :) Poor Tai, I remember him getting slapped by his mom but i don't remember if it was more than that (or if you just incorporated that into this)

Anyway, great job!

Inumaru12
Tyoushiro chapter 8 . 3/9/2011
Lovely reboot style of Digimon season 1! I love it! Please update soon!
SoRikuStar chapter 8 . 3/9/2011
You know I just had some rare spare time and I found myself thinking about this fic, and man am I glad it's still here. Though I really wish it was complete :(

Was the original that bad that it needed a rewrite because I never found any mistakes during the numerous times I read it.

Think you can post the rest up? Please? Pretty please? Pwetty Pwetty please?

*pouty face* come on, you can resist this face. Pouting Cloud, how often do you get to see that?
Yoichi-kun chapter 1 . 2/21/2011
I just finished reading the 8 chapter that are out for this fic and I simply love it. It's really rare that I leave comments and stuff but it really too me I really like where this is going and I wanted to know if you intended to update.

Usually I don't read unfinished fics but I don't know after reading the millennium one I decided giving it a shot since Taichi/Yamato is my fav pairing in digimon. And I'm glade I didi read it.

Sorry for the long message. Anyway I'd really like to know if this is going to be updated and I'll go on and read your other stuff since I really like the way you write.

Thank you for the wonderful fic !