Reviews for That Butler, Denial
Neko-fire demon tempest chapter 1 . 11/19/2013
Ok a little to descriptive on some things, we get that he's rich.
sweetwithobsessions chapter 1 . 6/3/2013
So in denial
Guest chapter 1 . 6/29/2012
*_*
Love this! 3
DattebayoUrie01 chapter 1 . 1/3/2012
IT'S LOVE SEBASTIAN! IT'S LOVE DAMMIT!

love this oneshot so much! more!

R&R if you will - s/4608424/1/Koibito
lolzy33 chapter 1 . 10/11/2011
Kyaaa, this is adorable! You can deny your love for Ciel all you want Sebby, but we'll never believe you ;)
lovelymokona chapter 1 . 5/18/2011
If it's not love ,I will tell you, Seby, it IS family. :3

How lovely! Although they are all OOC, but that surely is a beautiful ending, which I always want to see, instead of the indifference between them, since we can see that they seem so indifferent to each other after Ciel became demon in the original anime.
Mafia Boss chapter 1 . 4/16/2011
It's love! :D
LittleCopperRidingHood chapter 1 . 1/4/2011
that was great! I loved all the expensive clothes and towles lol! it felt so peacful which is what those two need. loved it!

-Red
TheOtherKeybladeMaster chapter 1 . 12/1/2010
Ooh, VERY CUTE. :3
kammy147 chapter 1 . 11/28/2010
lol, your sister is so good. XD

I don't even remember how young I was when I started reading M fics lol

but yeah, I like this fic, like the delicately placed description of almost just everything! you did a great job!
Guest chapter 1 . 11/28/2010
wahahaah! OMG! please make me your sister too! hahahaah XD i like it... such a Sebastian-like denial ... :P
Ceri Moriarty chapter 1 . 11/18/2010
SO CUUUUTE

Sebbykins is in denial. IT ISN'T JUST A RIVER IN EGYPT, O "ONE HELL OF A BUTLER." Adorable!
Lilith Evanson chapter 1 . 11/11/2010
This was cute! I love the relationship between Ciel and Sebastian, almost innocent.
telracs chapter 1 . 11/9/2010
This is so cute! You're sister's gonna love it. Like. No lie.

I read this on my phone, so like. I dunno, I was all cozy when I read it, so make sure she feels cozy. It totally sets the mood. Cx

I hope you write more! Whether it be this or other stories. :D
Muirenn chapter 1 . 11/8/2010
Aww! Thank you! You are the best sissy evers!